Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Storm feels pretty strong.. You can just about freeze everything and pull off combos..
i unlocked some better shyt after. its cool but i'd still play the others over that.
Breh, this shyt is

Warframe + Destiny - all the shyt I actually like Bioware games for.

The combat is decent...but the world for, for as lush as it is, make the damn enemies hard a fukk to see. At night the shyt is impossible to navigate. The world building is drab and lacks ANY sort of creativity. WTF are they charging $60 for this game for?

In this beta the coulda gave us ANYTHING besides the same 20 mins of gameplay that we saw at E3 LAST FUGGIN YEAR...

Sorry guys, this is the Death of Bioware....EA kills yet another franchise/studio.
definitely need some UI tweaks and to simplify the menus. way too much shyt to process and none of it I found useful. Especially compared to Destiny 1 with like 2 screens - your guardian and the settings. The world definitely gonna need some variety, i flew around in freeroam and aside from the added lagging and glitching, not much difference in the areas i went to

its a solid game, and I hope it does well cuz I think it has potential to be amazing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was at gamestop today in bk and they was trying to push this game on me heavily... The guy was like why don't you want to play with people? I was like this game has no single player campaign.

Guy: yes it does???

Me: A traditional single player SOLO campaign does not have people jumping in and out of my game and best believe there is no ending once you beat this...:beli: would you put a single player game like uncharted in the same vein as this??? IT's an MMO lootbox shooter I don't do these games.

Guys: well in the future you know when ps5,6 comes out we're all gonna be playing with each other...:troll:

Me: :what: I don't give a flying fukk, I don't play MMO shooters fukk this constant grinding repetitive bullshyt.... The games has NO meaning beyond it's initial design... Y'all don't get tired of this shyt? it doesn't lose it's meaning? The MMO lootbox shooter games is bullshyt designed to milk fools like you outta your money.

Guy: Well I'm just saying that's the way the games is heading...

Me: :beli:....:camby:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Technically, Mass Effect ( and Star Wars KOTR, Jade Empire to a lesser extent) died for this to be made. EA will do what it does and kill the studio eventually.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Technically, Mass Effect ( and Star Wars KOTR, Jade Empire to a lesser extent) died for this to be made. EA will do what it does and kill the studio eventually.
i don't have a problem with the process, i just got a problem with this game, they could steal from themselves and use biotics instead of an exoskeleton, they doing too much

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
This actually made me reinstall destiny 2. I may cop on release, it depends how they talk about a roadmap going forward. If its trash I'll cop when on sale, if its ambitious I'll throw money at bioware

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
This actually made me reinstall destiny 2. I may cop on release, it depends how they talk about a roadmap going forward. If its trash I'll cop when on sale, if its ambitious I'll throw money at bioware

I enjoyed my time in the demo but you really need a squad to enjoy the full benefits of the game. I got bored of it simply because I've played the demo alot and finished all the challenges like 10 times :laugh: though they did say that they would drop a surprise today :lupe:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed my time in the demo but you really need a squad to enjoy the full benefits of the game. I got bored of it simply because I've played the demo alot and finished all the challenges like 10 times :laugh: though they did say that they would drop a surprise today :lupe:
Yeah they're pulling a page from fortnite. A shaper storm is currently forming on all servers. I'm just flying around killing stuff with randoms while we wait.

Another note: Locking the game to 30fps @ Ultra settings on 1440p and it feels a whole lot smoother.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.