Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah they're pulling a page from fortnite. A shaper storm is currently forming on all servers. I'm just flying around killing stuff with randoms while we wait.

Another note: Locking the game to 30fps @ Ultra settings on 1440p and it feels a whole lot smoother.

You on PS4 or xbox one or PC?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gunplay was fine in MEA
Yeah it was and so were the abilities but that’s about it everything else from the voice actors to the world are garbage and bland. I know it’s a older build but Bioware didn’t convince me that this is a first day cop. Way to many games dropping within a month after release look far more interesting

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I was at gamestop today in bk and they was trying to push this game on me heavily... The guy was like why don't you want to play with people? I was like this game has no single player campaign.

Guy: yes it does???

Me: A traditional single player SOLO campaign does not have people jumping in and out of my game and best believe there is no ending once you beat this...:beli: would you put a single player game like uncharted in the same vein as this??? IT's an MMO lootbox shooter I don't do these games.

Guys: well in the future you know when ps5,6 comes out we're all gonna be playing with each other...:troll:

Me: :what: I don't give a flying fukk, I don't play MMO shooters fukk this constant grinding repetitive bullshyt.... The games has NO meaning beyond it's initial design... Y'all don't get tired of this shyt? it doesn't lose it's meaning? The MMO lootbox shooter games is bullshyt designed to milk fools like you outta your money.

Guy: Well I'm just saying that's the way the games is heading...

Me: :beli:....:camby:

AAA games now act like free-to-play/fee-to-play games

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Just based off the lack off end game alone probably won't be a first day cop for me. I haven't touched it yet, but I'll burn my 10 hours when ever the EA Access trial drops and the full game is available, but it looks like it needs more time in the kitchen.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played about an hour of the demo and liked it overall.

(+)
Graphics are great

Controls feels solid

Maps feel a lot more alive then other similar games

I like the overall theme/aesthetic of the game. The world is very interesting to me.

Weapon/power up variety seemed solid.

The flight mechanic feels good when flying straight. Vertical flight can be a pain due to the camera angles.
(-)
Based on the demo, I get the feeling the missions are going to be incredibly repetitive. We’ll see.

The puzzle at the end of the first mission wasn’t clear enough. I had to google the solution and it was still a pain because no one was on headsets and kept changing the colors like crazy because they had no clue what to do. Playing with randoms is going to be a challenge.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The demo is a hot ass mess....shyt is too buggy.

Framerate is awful, it crashes every damn 5 mins...terrible pr for EA and bioware right now

Its beautiful tho I'll give it that

5db5184b-9be2-491e-9ce0-ec1b02f20c69.PNG

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
The demo is a hot ass mess....shyt is too buggy.

Framerate is awful, it crashes every damn 5 mins...terrible pr for EA and bioware right now

Its beautiful tho I'll give it that

5db5184b-9be2-491e-9ce0-ec1b02f20c69.PNG

Randoms and me was finishing the main mission with the big ass spider, and then the game audio cut off everything, even my party chat. Then, when was just about finished, the game reset with a message, "The server was shutdown." :dahell: All the loot and close to finishing to game with randoms, all gone in one swipe. Had to reset my PS4 to get the audio back on. A demo like this close to release shouldn't have really bad bugs like this. I'm definitely playing the division 2 over this.