Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People are going to lose their job behind this game. Poured an hour and a half into it. Awful.
Anthem-early-access-chart-729x410.jpg.optimal.jpg

EA got some balls...they really doing this and releasing a deluxe version, a EA trial, EA Access launch and real launch???

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
im likin this got my ranger swagged and put some rare armor on it...the paint jobs got me lookin clean !

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I REALLY wish they didn't force you to start with a Ranger. shyt plays well, but it's bland as fukk.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Gameplay's a lot like ME:A, which I liked, amped up further

The RPG ish elements are great (upgrading armour, grenades, weapons etc)

Dynamism during battle's really good plus the different playstyles the suits provide

Only grief so far would be that the game truly will shine playing with a group, much like destiny, which is shame as I mostly play dolo. That said, the matchmaking is appreciated

If the full release doesn't have some type of co-op horde mode or similar I struggle to see how they'll keep players attention with no pvp

I think between this and Division 2 I'll probably be dropping Destiny for a while. Bungie and 'em have kept me fed for 4+years but it feels like this is a good time to transition

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The weakest of the four classes. Not a tank at all. Has physical shield that barely works and no barrier or regenerative health like other classes. Maybe it gets better at higher levels but what was in the demo was weak. I was looking forward to playing as colossus but I’ll stick with Ranger initially at release
:picard:

And I was waiting to try that out. I’m really going to give this demo a honest shot. I’m one of those old Bioware fans that plays all their games but so far this one really gives me andromeda vibes:francis:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:picard:

And I was waiting to try that out. I’m really going to give this demo a honest shot. I’m one of those old Bioware fans that plays all their games but so far this one really gives me andromeda vibes:francis:

At least with Andromeda it was their B team assigned to the game. This is their A team. The game does nothing for me.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll just wait for a sale and keep playing games on my backlog until metro drops and then dmc and sekiro

I’m not really feeling it:manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Breh, this shyt is

Warframe + Destiny - all the shyt I actually like Bioware games for.

The combat is decent...but the world for, for as lush as it is, make the damn enemies hard a fukk to see. At night the shyt is impossible to navigate. The world building is drab and lacks ANY sort of creativity. WTF are they charging $60 for this game for?

In this beta the coulda gave us ANYTHING besides the same 20 mins of gameplay that we saw at E3 LAST FUGGIN YEAR...

Sorry guys, this is the Death of Bioware....EA kills yet another franchise/studio.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Unlocked the Storm javelin, plays exactly as I hoped for :banderas:

Glass cannon, high mobility. I'm all in on this game, at worst I'll get 20hrs of entertainment which I won't be mad at