Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Why the fukk would they put uncharted like puzzles in this type of game :stopitslime:

:russ: I was like...holdup how the fukk we supposed to figure this out :stopitslime:.

But if you look closely the colors was reflecting on the walls and a few emblems in random places, so I did it that way.

The shyt made no sense at all :yeshrug:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this game needs alot of work. Too many loading screens, not enough abilities, no pvp, maps look just like e3 from 2 years ago, world looks boring..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think this game needs alot of work. Too many loading screens, not enough abilities, no pvp, maps look just like e3 from 2 years ago, world looks boring..

They would have been better off creating a traditional single player campaign with full fleshed out characters and an amazing story instead of this MMO lootbox bullshyt dictated by EA... people gonna lose interest in this game rapidly...:francis: but hey what do I know...:troll:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Had a chance to rock with all 4 classes...and The Colossus by far was the most difficult to play with. They really need to fix the shield mechanic....he should be able to attack and block simultaneously, not one or the other. :dahell:

Another issue with Colossus is when shyt gets thick, that manual shield gets eaten alive and then youre back to face-tanking :francis: The Colossus has no real way to cover its 6 becuase it moves too slow, so your flank is a huge liabilty. All the other classes move fast enough where they can negate that.

The only thing they got right with the Colossus was the offense/attack because that machine can pack a punch and really knock iff chunks of a bosses life. Only adjustment I would make is shorten or even eliminate the cool down on The Colossus' melee attack. He should be able to spam that move as a defensive mechanism as well as offensive to keep enemies up off his slow ass.

The other 3 classes are all piff tho.... The Ranger feels like Iron Man while doing his ultimate :obama:
The Interceptor moves great and his triple jump move plus his unlimited melee attacks are :banderas:
And The Storm is damn near OP with his freezing attacks and defensive hovering + force field :whew:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would have been better off creating a traditional single player campaign with full fleshed out characters and an amazing story instead of this MMO lootbox bullshyt dictated by EA... people gonna lose interest in this game rapidly...:francis: but hey what do I know...:troll:
I like the mmo settings..Single player games are boring.
These companies fail at lootbox..
They should just make a main currency and give people the option to purchase the in game currency.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I like the mmo settings..Single player games are boring.
These companies fail at lootbox..
They should just make a main currency and give people the option to purchase the in game currency.

6UZH.gif

A whole slew of single player games which sold millions is too boring y'all!!! :troll:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Everyone has their own style. I don't enjoy single player games..

I wouldn't go that far, but I feel you bruh...there's just something you get with mmos that you don't really get with single player games...theres a purpose to the open world and not just extra shyt to do like in an SP game :yeshrug:.

I play SP for the story and combat, not sidequests.
I play multilayer shyt for the extra fluff and the combat...it just is what it is.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld: Whatever floats your boat fam...I bet you have a ton of them sitting at your crib right now tho...:beli:
I have mgs5, uncharted 4, god of war, last of us, shadow of mordor.. only one I finished was god of war.. I played mgs5 for like 2 hours.. Only bought it because I liked metal gear growing up.. now... not so much.. shadow of mordor was like $10.. played last of us for like a hour..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't go that far, but I feel you bruh...there's just something you get with mmos that you don't really get with single player games...theres a purpose to the open world and not just extra shyt to do like in an SP game :yeshrug:.

I play SP for the story and combat, not sidequests.
I play multilayer shyt for the extra fluff and the combat...it just is what it is.
I played final fantasy 11 for 10 years. That's why I dont like single player games. Mmo community = goat..

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I played final fantasy 11 for 10 years. That's why I dont like single player games. Mmo community = goat..

Yep, played ffx, wow, guild wars 2...damn near every decent mmo within the last decade.

The only reason I bounce off mmos that much is because you can never find an actual black community of gamers, so it's hard to stick around.