Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i always scratch my head at this kind of thing

because what the hell did borderlands and diablo have? if the loop is good its good.

god knows monter hunter is just as repetitive and all their 'special' instances are ass
diablos loop was a lil longer.

Destiny 2's OG loop was like what, 2-3 hrs?

the Division was a decent sized game, it was just the incursions and the DZ that were poorly done

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Went the Necropolis solo :damn: met up with a ghoul that keep recharging its shields/life bar :damn:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Just loaded the game up for 10 min just to see what's up.

Like it so far , retargeting after flying takes some getting used to but I think I can rock with it :ehh:.

Imma play some more after I tuck the kids in for the night.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
How is the Colossus?:lupe:
The weakest of the four classes. Not a tank at all. Has physical shield that barely works and no barrier or regenerative health like other classes. Maybe it gets better at higher levels but what was in the demo was weak. I was looking forward to playing as colossus but I’ll stick with Ranger initially at release

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
The weakest of the four classes. Not a tank at all. Has physical shield that barely works and no barrier or regenerative health like other classes. Maybe it gets better at higher levels but what was in the demo was weak. I was looking forward to playing as colossus but I’ll stick with Ranger initially at release

Lame as fukk:snoop:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Yeah, that shield either needs to be permanent, or if they want you to pull it up it has to be faster and cancel out of anything else. The startup time is what makes it annoying. Flamethrower into melee is borderline broken against non-elites though.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
The game looks good, feels good. I know things will get cleaned up in the retail version but it's still a wait and see.

Storm ain't all that after people were hyping it up. Probably wouldn't run that if/when I cop

Definitely need pvp in my shooters, don't know how they could make that work in a game like this but it'd be nice to see

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How is the Colossus?:lupe:

Pretty decent once you get a nice loadout. I finally got it pretty tanky... stacking them components will have it taking dumb damage and my railgun hit for almost 2k. Nobody like storm but Colossus cool

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game looks good, feels good. I know things will get cleaned up in the retail version but it's still a wait and see.

Storm ain't all that after people were hyping it up. Probably wouldn't run that if/when I cop

Definitely need pvp in my shooters, don't know how they could make that work in a game like this but it'd be nice to see
Storm feels pretty strong.. You can just about freeze everything and pull off combos..

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I'll be around day one, all the issues will be fixed soon yadda yadda blah blah, this same song and dance happens for each online flavored game.

Interceptor is my shyt tho :whoo: