Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
GTA online was fun when it first started but after the heists shyt just got ridiculous...:beli::camby: threw that shyt in the bushes....
there's no such thing as uniform perfect multiplayer packages :why: yal some haters :mjlol:

anthem deserves it but lets be real, mass effect bodied itself before EA even put on the pressure

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
there's no such thing as uniform perfect multiplayer packages :why: yal some haters :mjlol:

anthem deserves it but lets be real, mass effect bodied itself before EA even put on the pressure

The closest thing I had to damn near perfect MP fun was Gears 1 and COD MW... that's it... but after that era I was like damned these dudes really not trying to reinvent the wheel at all...:beli:

And Mass Effect bodied itself with that WEAK ass ending... the game was damned near perfect right up until..... the last 10 minutes... :mjlol:....:mjcry: I squarely blame casey hudson for it...:francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The closest thing I had to damn near perfect MP fun was Gears 1 and COD MW... that's it... but after that era I was like damned these dudes really not trying to reinvent the wheel at all...:beli:

And Mass Effect bodied itself with that WEAK ass ending... the game was damned near perfect right up until..... the last 10 minutes... :mjlol:....:mjcry: I squarely blame casey hudson for it...:francis:
yal really trying to trigger me with the bolded....
xlVl0gu.gif
act like you didn't manage sidequests with a goddamn spreadsheet, see the kids from stranger things, and fight a goddamn reaper on foot while you were still getting your party together 2/3s of the way through the game. don't even go to the turian homeworld. a fukkING MOON. these bytches tilted the camera sideways on the citadel and acted like it was brand new for a half assed chase scene

random
space
ninja
:mindblown:

that ending is the only way it could've ended after the whole they wrote themselves into by turning the game into a series of setpieces like it was space uncharted :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

xlVl0gu.gif
act like you didn't manage sidequests with a goddamn spreadsheet, see the kids from stranger things, and fight a goddamn reaper on foot while you were still getting your party together 2/3s of the way through the game. don't even go to the turian homeworld. a fukkING MOON. these bytches tilted the camera sideways on the citadel and acted like it was brand new for a half assed chase scene

random
space
ninja

that ending is the only way it could've ended after the whole they wrote themselves into by turning the game into a series of setpieces like it was space uncharted :scust:

:mjlol:

I know I’m on an island..... by myself like Tom Hanks in Castaway...... :russ:

but I didn’t thing ME3 was that bad:lolbron:

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
people mad at andromeda buts its the closest to mass effect 1 :dead: if it wasn't a buggy piece of shyt with the worst crew in an RPG since FFX then people would've been slobbing it down day one

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
people mad at andromeda buts its the closest to mass effect 1 :dead: if it wasn't a buggy piece of shyt with the worst crew in an RPG since FFX then people would've been slobbing it down day one

I wish the worlds were bigger.... as crazy as that sounds..... also.... I hate the change to limited ammo.

I really preferred M1 when it was unlimited and just a matter of your gun overheating.

Also, it felt like I couldn’t control my squad as good as the other games preferred the old way to use your “special powers”

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
xlVl0gu.gif

random
space
ninja

Yeah the side stories was crazy...:pachaha: but the Turians was getting ripped a new a$$hole by the reapers the moment we got there, whole universe was in chaos.. The Asari homeworld got bodied too...:huhldup: it was literally watching the apocalypse unfold and kai leng was not needed...:pacspit: Glad he got bodied:pachaha::umad: The ending tho... :snoop: Could have been so much better if they gave sheppard that hollywood cliche' ending and having you fight harbinger for the fate of the universe and have the geth IF you got them to agree to peace fukk up the reaper base code giving y'all the opening... :whew:

But Casey Hudson and Weeks can't write for shyt and have no imagination when they wrote the pseduo ending by themselves kicking everyone out the room...:mjpls: that's why I blame him and him alone...Destroyed a potential trilogy series that would have went down like a new star wars but... :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah the side stories was crazy...:pachaha: but the Turians was getting ripped a new a$$hole by the reapers the moment we got there, whole universe was in chaos.. The Asari homeworld got bodied too...:huhldup: it was literally watching the apocalypse unfold and kai leng was not needed...:pacspit: Glad he got bodied:pachaha::umad: The ending tho... :snoop: Could have been so much better if they gave sheppard that hollywood cliche' ending and having you fight harbinger for the fate of the universe and have the geth IF you got them to agree to peace fukk up the reaper base code giving y'all the opening... :whew:

But Casey Hudson and Weeks can't write for shyt and have no imagination when they wrote the pseduo ending by themselves kicking everyone out the room...:mjpls: that's why I blame him and him alone...Destroyed a potential trilogy series that would have went down like a new star wars but... :francis:
yal deserve the ending yal got :scust:harbinger ruined the whole damned series

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
xlVl0gu.gif

random
space
ninja

opGhevk.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yal deserve the ending yal got :scust:harbinger ruined the whole damned series

harbinger WAS ALWAYS THE LEADER OF THE REAPERS THO...:dwillhuh: I bet you if it ended like how I wrote it, it would still be a badass near perfect trilogy up there with godtier games... :birdman:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
harbinger WAS ALWAYS THE LEADER OF THE REAPERS THO...:dwillhuh: I bet you if it ended like how I wrote it, it would still be a badass near perfect trilogy up there with godtier games... :birdman:
why do the reapers even need a leader :gucci: humanizing them was the dumbest shyt to happen in the entire franchise. they didn't need a face at all. if they never said shyt again after virmire/ilos in mass effect 1 the entire series would've been better for it.

like how in the world can you go from blowing through the entire citadel fleet and dropping a shyt on what's basically the center of civilized space to kidnapping colonists to make space terminator? :mjlol: that is complete nonsense and the transition forces you into every single trope in the sci-fi genre that you try to avoid. people wanted a syfy movie in mass effect 2 and they got it - then got mad.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I have to admit, ME2 took the story off course and should've been a deeper dive into what they built on the first game and totally cut off the Cerberus side story in the 3rd game.

But, the game is so good, you accept it.

I love going back to thinking about it. But, it's still my favorite gaming series ever.

:mjlol:

I know I’m on an island..... by myself like Tom Hanks in Castaway...... :russ:

but I didn’t thing ME3 was that bad:lolbron:

Martha

Me, neither. Like @42 Monks said; they just wrote themselves into a corner. It was simple as just a real battle with your current galactic readiness. But, they over powered the Reapers going back to the first game.

But, I still liked the idea of a super weapon developed over 50,000 year being the only hope.

The real reason I don't care about the three same endings is because I think Control and Synthesis make no sense when we've been building up to simply destroy the Reapers after 3 game.

people mad at andromeda buts its the closest to mass effect 1 if it wasn't a buggy piece of shyt with the worst crew in an RPG since FFX then people would've been slobbing it down day one

Don't forget a trash story with a trash villain.

You'll never convince me there was a reason to kill your father and make your brother/sister comatose for the whole game up to the last hour.

We barely know Jaal, but, we're supposed to care his people are the Kett.

man i hope this game is good and i hope yall end up likin it cuz yall bashin this shyt bad....we should want games to succeed :bryan:

I hate this logic.

I'm not paying $100.00 "hoping" some shyt is good.

It's 2019 and the videos posted on the last two pages are enough to make a deciding to pay for this. Especially since they're telling us there is no story.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Who are we kidding brehs??:russ:

When ME, all we trynna do is;
travel to other worlds,
Change our gear/weapons,
Get into some fire fights,
And bust some alien cheeks.:lolbron:

That right there is our Desiree’s ME experience, all that other jive y’all talking is poppycot!!:mjlol:

GOAT franchise:blessed:

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who are we kidding brehs??:russ:

When ME, all we trynna do is;
travel to other worlds,
Change our gear/weapons,
Get into some fire fights,
And bust some alien cheeks.:lolbron:

That right there is our Desiree’s ME experience, all that other jive y’all talking is poppycot!!:mjlol:

GOAT franchise:blessed:

Martha

I disagree with pretty much all this.

The writing was the strong point of the "ME" series. Which is why the series fell off despite technically getting better in the game play department. If it started out as an action/adventure series....ok cool. But you can't start out as an RPG then end up in "COD" territory where only gear load out and blowing shyt up matters.

If you got into the series late :manny: but if you followed it from when it was announced....and their intentions for the series....3 (and hell, even parts of 2) and "Andromeda" was not the series they described. Not by a long shot.

Like @42 Monks said; they just wrote themselves into a corner. It was simple as just a real battle with your current galactic readiness. But, they over powered the Reapers going back to the first game.

Agree with your whole post basically but this part in particular I wanted to address. The Reapers were a straight jack of the Great Old Ones from Lovecraft. Once they tried giving them an agenda shyt fell apart, because they told you in the first game "it's not possible to understand us". They should've just rolled with that. They should be overpowered, and ideally the finale of "ME3" would've been a galactic version of the suicide mission from 2.

Fred.