• DIRECTX: DirectX 11

PC system requirements

'Anthem' Gets New Gameplay Trailer From CES, Meaty PC Specifications

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all stuck in the past, flooding this thread with ME posts...

Meanwhile, This new footage that just dropped looks piff :whew:

Bioware is going to be stuck in the shadow of "Mass Effect" until they can prove they can move beyond it. It's not as if this is completely unexpected. Their last two games were not well received.

If "Anthem" is a commercial and/or critical success that would go a long way towards reestablishing their brand but yeah....right now, coming off "Andromeda"....like I said, this isn't entirely unexpected.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bioware is going to be stuck in the shadow of "Mass Effect" until they can prove they can move beyond it. It's not as if this is completely unexpected. Their last two games were not well received.

If "Anthem" is a commercial and/or critical success that would go a long way towards reestablishing their brand but yeah....right now, coming off "Andromeda"....like I said, this isn't entirely unexpected.

Fred.

AGREED... and it does not help at all this game is a destiny like clone with nothing but a MP MMO type of genre... No single player solo campaign story at all...:beli: in many people's eyes you just biting off destiny when you could have done more!!!
:mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No single player solo campaign story at all...:beli:

Y133V4c.png

Wait....what?!

Granted, I haven't followed "Anthem" very closely but I had no idea about this. Are you serious?

I just lost what little interest I had in this game.

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just copped a 2080 ti about a week and a half ago so I'll see if I can finesse Micro Center out of a copy of this since it's free with 2080s and above.
Y133V4c.png

Wait....what?!

Granted, I haven't followed "Anthem" very closely but I had no idea about this. Are you serious?

Fred.
You can play solo and play through a story. What you're playing through solo could also be played co-op through.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y133V4c.png

Wait....what?!

Fred.

Go ahead and cop it, you think I was lying about it being a destiny clone???:mjpls:....:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It is a Destiny clone but it has a campaign you can play solo.

But it's not a traditional story campaign...:patrice: last time I checked I don't want random players jumping in an out of my game...:birdman: Stop it with this "STORY" nonsense you know EXACTLY what I mean..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and cop it, you think I was lying about it being a destiny clone???:mjpls:....:mjlol:

I was never gonna cop this shyt unless it was on sale, heavy. Hell, the sole reason I copped "Andromeda" brand new is because I got it for like $20 off the regular price.

Fred.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
AGREED... and it does not help at all this game is a destiny like clone with nothing but a MP MMO type of genre... No single player solo campaign story at all...:beli: in many people's eyes you just biting off destiny when you could have done more!!!
:mindblown:
I'm starting to wonder if people even played Destiny to make these comparisons :dahell:
But it's not a traditional story campaign...:patrice: last time I checked I don't want random players jumping in an out of my game...:birdman: Stop it with this "STORY" nonsense you know EXACTLY what I mean..
you had to do this even with strikes :gucci: shyt, the very first mission of Destiny 2 has people in your shyt. Even if you are determined to go solo, the majority of your PVE play time will be in Patrol for the greater part of the community - there is no and will never be a pure solo toggle in Destiny

Some of you guys are talking really reckless about the ME series. Yes it had its flaws and they botched the ending but it doesn't deserve some of the criticisms in this thread.
I love Mass Effect. That's exactly why I talk so much shyt about it :to:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Did you play the alpha? The alpha kind of gave a hint/taste of how it will play from that aspect.

People should really stop looking at this from the lens of Destiny. It's definitely more of a 3PS version of Diablo than Destiny. From how the story works to how gear works.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you had to do this even with strikes :gucci: shyt, the very first mission of Destiny 2 has people in your shyt. Even if you are determined to go solo, the majority of your PVE play time will be in Patrol for the greater part of the community - there is no and will never be a pure solo toggle in Destiny

Did you play the alpha? The alpha kind of gave a hint/taste of how it will play from that aspect.

People should really stop looking at this from the lens of Destiny. It's definitely more of a 3PS version of Diablo than Destiny. From how the story works to how gear works.

I DON'T WANT A PVE GAME OR AN MMO GAME OR AN ARENA SHOOTER MASKED AS A SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN!!! :mindblown: why can't we have TRADITIONAL SINGLE PLAYER STORY CAMPAIGN!!!:what:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
people stopped comparing destiny to warframe for the same reasons

somehow ever lootershooter became a destiny clone just like how every new age brawler became 'soulslike'
I DON'T WANT A PVE GAME OR AN MMO GAME OR AN ARENA SHOOTER MASKED AS A SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN!!! :mindblown: why can't we have TRADITIONAL SINGLE PLAYER STORY CAMPAIGN!!!:what:
then get hyped for doom 2

how the hell I look going into a fighting game tournament and asking for an increase in RPG elements? :dead: