Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People hating on ME3 multiplayer missed out on some of the best PvE 3rd person gameplay along with the most amazing free support/updates you could ever ask for :wow:

I hated the ME3 multiplayer...:mjlol: shyt added NOTHING to the overall game, shyt was just a tacked on loot box bonanza that milked the idiots outta their money...
"it adds nothing to the game"

shyt, what multiplayer does add to a singleplayer experience? :dead:

the framework for it was the only thing that got work put into it through development - it wouldn't have effected any of the largest problems that ME3 had at release. shyt, the single player had you paying for a whole character and last of a dead race. Huge part of the story. They had that bullshyt Omega DLC and all sorts of trash. The main studio on that front is the one that had everyone fukked up. Hell, the multiplayer was probably the last and palatable loot box setup before the industry went to shyt. ME3's economy was loosely based on gacha stuff... EA/Activision/etc saw how much free money was potentially available and went from balanced money/time investment and progression to just have your credit card out in order to play. shyt was a wrap when they saw that that the MP stomped the DLC profits of the SP with a fraction of the development costs.

shyt.... ain't no damned reason why ME3's MP ended up being a better top to bottom product than Gears of War Judgment

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
But MP had no point it was the same thing over and over and over...:what:

shyt was an absolute waste of time tacked on so gullible players could grind to get their galactic readiness up come to find out that score at the end DIDN'T MEAN shyt WHEN YOU GOT TO THE END BECAUSE ALL 3 ENDINGS WAS THE SAME!!!! :laff: man bioware/EA was just fleecing cats on that dry run...

And Bioware still can't comprehend why people were so mad about the ending. I feel bad for the brehs that poured in all those hours only to be smacked in the face by the ending.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And Bioware still can't comprehend why people were so mad about the ending. I feel bad for the brehs that poured in all those hours only to be smacked in the face by the ending.

Yo I was legit heated at the end when I beat it and scoured the entire game doing all the right shyt and picked the destroy ending...:demonic: only to go on youtube and see how crazy the backlash was when all the gamers went on a rampage about the same 3 endings. and nothing you did made any difference you die in all 3 and in a certain cutscene there's a charred body with a slight breath and cut to black... :what: Casey Hudson needed to catch a fade on sight for that shyt... and what made it WORSE was you had nikkas come out and DEFEND bioware for that bullshyt especially that nikka from IGN... like damn EA must have cut the check for that shyt...:what:

:mindblown: My thoughts exactly...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt just don't look fun...

That 15 min clip is go hear press x fight spawning enemies go here hit x fight spawning enemies...

Friends list going to have to play this for a few months before I even consider it...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Have you played the multiplayer in Andromeda? It is essentially an upgraded version of the multiplayer in ME 3.

No I didn’t even play the MP there:mjlol:

But I do remember you could send troops on missions and I always elected to do that:russ:

Was that atleast better in your opinion?

Martha

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
No I didn’t even play the MP there:mjlol:

But I do remember you could send troops on missions and I always elected to do that:russ:

Was that atleast better in your opinion?

Martha

It was essentially an upgraded version of ME3 horde mode style multiplayer with objectives sprinkled in. Granted it was fun for a while but I gave up because the GRIND to get items, equipment, or levels for your character. Everything was locked behind the loot boxes. You could play for hours and get rewarded with stuff you would never use or receive character cards for characters you would never play. It was extremely frustrating.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was essentially an upgraded version of ME3 horde mode style multiplayer with objectives sprinkled in. Granted it was fun for a while but I gave up because the GRIND to get items, equipment, or levels for your character. Everything was locked behind the loot boxes. You could play for hours and get rewarded with stuff you would never use or receive character cards for characters you would never play. It was extremely frustrating.

I can’t front..... unless it’s explicitly stated to be a MP game like a Halo, COD, or Battlefield....

I can’t take games that “add” MP seriously.

I never did that shyt with these games, I didn’t do the MP in Gears, I’m playing in my rotation now currently Watchdogs 2 and get annoyed as fukk every time some one joins my game.

Like I literally be walking or doing some task and see “someone is hacking you” come on my screen and I don’t even attempt to find them.... more cases I just leave like:dwillhuh::beli:

It’s questionable will I even do the MP for Red Dead 2 when I get to it:pachaha:

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I can’t front..... unless it’s explicitly stated to be a MP game like a Halo, COD, or Battlefield....

I can’t take games that “add” MP seriously.

I never did that shyt with these games, I didn’t do the MP in Gears, I’m playing in my rotation now currently Watchdogs 2 and get annoyed as fukk every time some one joins my game.

Like I literally be walking or doing some task and see “someone is hacking you” come on my screen and I don’t even attempt to find them.... more cases I just leave like:dwillhuh::beli:

It’s questionable will I even do the MP for Red Dead 2 when I get to it:pachaha:

Martha
this is how people miss out on GTA online :francis: