Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That series had so much potential :to:
If you take a real, thorough look back on the Armored Core series... man, that shyt was about a solid 10 years ahead of its time.

The amount of *practical* customization and equipment options was at a whole other level. I mean shyt - you could even weight your frame heavier on one side in order to pivot quicker towards your bigger guns. You could build entire loadouts based around emptying the biggest clips in the game THEN fighting with superlightweight gear after purging other systems. All sorts of shyt was available that people wouldn't even think to ask for these days.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Kinda:usure:

I know its Lit!! It absolutely HAS to look lit.:blessed:

Cuz I dont know what I'm gonna if it doesnt:why:

Martha
I might spend the money on a preorder and look at the gameplay footage and make a decision then

daemonova

Daps
Looks lit...No traditional campaign at all...:mjlol: Destiny clone ass muthafukka...:bryan:
People cried about destiny and titanfall weak campaign, only to get a stronger than they would have liked in the sequel, be careful of what you wish for

Anthem looks like its being built of mass effect's engine, so at best it should play like ME3 multiplayer, we'll see

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People cried about destiny and titanfall weak campaign, only to get a stronger than they would have liked in the sequel, be careful of what you wish for

Anthem looks like its being built of mass effect's engine, so at best it should play like ME3 multiplayer, we'll see

I hated the ME3 multiplayer...:mjlol: shyt added NOTHING to the overall game, shyt was just a tacked on loot box bonanza that milked the idiots outta their money...

daemonova

Daps
I hated the ME3 multiplayer...:mjlol: shyt added NOTHING to the overall game, shyt was just a tacked on loot box bonanza that milked the idiots outta their money...
There were some amazing battles on there, some maps was impossible without a squad though

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I never even played ME multiplayer:russ:

Dont even know what that shyt looks like:mjlol: Forgot they even had one till yall niccas brought it up

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There were some amazing battles on there, some maps was impossible without a squad though

But MP had no point it was the same thing over and over and over...:what:

I never even played ME multiplayer:russ:

Dont even know what that shyt looks like:mjlol: Forgot they even had one till yall niccas brought it up

Martha

shyt was an absolute waste of time tacked on so gullible players could grind to get their galactic readiness up come to find out that score at the end DIDN'T MEAN shyt WHEN YOU GOT TO THE END BECAUSE ALL 3 ENDINGS WAS THE SAME!!!! :laff: man bioware/EA was just fleecing cats on that dry run...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But MP had no point it was the same thing over and over and over...:what:

shyt was an absolute waste of time tacked on so gullible players could grind to get their galactic readiness up come to find out that score at the end DIDN'T MEAN shyt WHEN YOU GOT TO THE END BECAUSE ALL 3 ENDINGS WAS THE SAME!!!! :laff: man bioware/EA was just fleecing cats on that dry run...

You gonna make me go look on youtube to see if I can find some vids..... cuz I legit dont know how that shyt looks or plays:lolbron:

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You gonna make me go look on youtube to see if I can find some vids..... cuz I legit dont know how that shyt looks or plays:lolbron:

Martha

Trust me the map was small and it was very boring after a while... ohhh horde mode...:beli:

Trust me they was throwing lootboxes in there for skins and weapons and those idiots was just buying it all up...:mjlol: