Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjcry: I'm never going to experience that magic again
if you got a switch, there's daemon x machina coming next year. its a lot like the later armored core games (i loved For Answer so its perfect for me) and its made by some of the lead designers of the series.

but the original armored core games? i think that genre is done outside of pc gaming man

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you got a switch, there's daemon x machina coming next year. its a lot like the later armored core games (i loved For Answer so its perfect for me) and its made by some of the lead designers of the series.

but the original armored core games? i think that genre is done outside of pc gaming man
I can't even find nothing on steam like that. I found a few indie games last year but they was trash

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

That series had so much potential :to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I won't cause I won't support EA. And I hope you're wrong so EA can bury BioWare and the former employees can create a new studio.

I could live with this only if Microsoft buys BioWare.

They ain’t been shyt since stopped making exclusives for the Gawdbox.

They fukked and found out the grass ain’t greener on the other side..... it’s time to come home

Martha

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I could live with this only if Microsoft buys BioWare.

They ain’t been shyt since stopped making exclusives for the Gawdbox.

They fukked and found out the grass ain’t greener on the other side..... it’s time to come home

Martha

That's because EA would rather theh pump out a cash grab than make a quality game. If BioWare were to escape their grasps I'm sure we would see classics from them again.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's because EA would rather theh pump out a cash grab than make a quality game. If BioWare were to escape their grasps I'm sure we would see classics from them again.

Escaping the grasp period wont lead to much.

But coming back home will do them wonders:wow:

Cut that check MSFT:noah:

Martha