Antebellum (Starring Janelle Monáe) 2020 Movie

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
What subscription?

Yeah I'm in France and there's thing where you pay about 20 euros per month and you can go to the movies as often as you want. Works in most of the main cinemas and a lot of smaller independent ones too. Great deal, if you go to the movies more than twice a month, which is definitely my case.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I wanted to say it could have deeper, but for what? what else is there to add? the twist is what the movie is about.

I enjoyed it for what it was :manny:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Ha, i knew it

Knew it was gonna be some slave fetish bullshyt

Pass:camby:

No more slave shyt
No more prison song ass flicks
No homo shyt

If folk cant write black movies without falling back on any of these tropes then i guess im gonna keep being Ray Charles to the bullshyt:martin:
Hope this joint flop

Daps

So, you require no proof before entertaining some shyt that you see online. By the way, she is full of shyt because Jordan Peele, his production outlet nor anyone who works at his outlet have any association to the project. You are able to not be into the project, but the way you guys propagate slanderous bullshyt about projects that you hate is outrageous. People on the internet really have a terrible way of overplaying their hand and ruining whatever argument they have in the process.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
So, you require no proof before entertaining some shyt that you see online. By the way, she is full of shyt because Jordan Peele, his production outlet nor anyone who works at his outlet have any association to the project. You are able to not be into the project, but the way you guys propagate slanderous bullshyt about projects that you hate is outrageous. People on the internet really have a terrible way of overplaying their hand and ruining whatever argument they have in the process.
Negged

And people wonder why I fallback from posting and havent been on here in months. The silly shyt and theres discussions all on this sister Facebook. Yeah the shyt sounds good. As for the other shyt you babble I really dont give a damn about.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ha, i knew it

Knew it was gonna be some slave fetish bullshyt

Pass:camby:

No more slave shyt
No more prison song ass flicks
No homo shyt

If folk cant write black movies without falling back on any of these tropes then i guess im gonna keep being Ray Charles to the bullshyt:martin:
Hope this joint flop
Oh so this what this is...

Pass, negative review

Daps
Negged

And people wonder why I fallback from posting and havent been on here in months. The silly shyt and theres discussions all on this sister Facebook. Yeah the shyt sounds good. As for the other shyt you babble I really dont give a damn about.

You run with the Facebook groups, so that is on me for even entertaining your ignorant ass

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Wait is the plot basically kidnapping black women from modern times and transporting them back to slavery? :mjlol:
Edit: Wait the plot is basically stolen from that boondocks episode in season four where the freeman’s are basically forced to work at a slavery them park to pay off debts? :dead:
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

wait this legit crossed my mind while watching. Not finna lie.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
You run with the Facebook groups, so that is on me for even entertaining your ignorant ass

Havent been on here in months and it clear as day why you in the red. I said her Facebook page. It's clear now that you lack comphrension AND lack of restraint, now that real ignorant shyt.

And like I stated before people are going to trash it or they going to like. Stop whining.

Daps
Havent been on here in months and it clear as day why you in the red. I said her Facebook page. It's clear now that you lack comphrension AND lack of restraint, now that real ignorant shyt.

And like I stated before people are going to trash it or they going to like. Stop whining.

I have 400 posts on here in five years. I give no shyt about reps on here. You are bringing up that you have not been on here within months, and you obviously needed that break with all of the posts you have. I already stated that I do not give a shyt whether you are into the project or not. I stated that you need to stop propagating bullshyt about plagiarism when the person who she says is the plagiarist has no involvement with it and when her ass is unwilling to even post a synopsis. You can save your response if you are replying with more hoe babble.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
This shyt is just a white person's slave fantasy up until the last 15 minutes of the movie. Don't waste your time or energy.

Wait is the plot basically kidnapping black women from modern times and transporting them back to slavery? :mjlol:
Edit: Wait the plot is basically stolen from that boondocks episode in season four where the freeman’s are basically forced to work at a slavery them park to pay off debts? :dead:

This is pretty much exactly what it is. Just replace Granddad with Angela Rye.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I have 400 posts on here in five years. I give no shyt about reps on here. You are bringing up that you have not been on here within months, and you obviously needed that break with all of the posts you have. I already stated that I do not give a shyt whether you are into the project or not. I stated that you need to stop propagating bullshyt about plagiarism when the person who she says is the plagiarist has no involvement with it and when her ass is unwilling to even post a synopsis. You can save your response if you are replying with more hoe babble.
Seriously STFU. Dude you need to stop with the hoe babble because you clearly concern and another thing stop projecting. I dont give a damn about you being here for 5 years. Still shows in relation with online karma and saying dumb shyt. And your lack of comphrension. But continue to flap yo fukk8ng gums.