Antebellum (Starring Janelle Monáe) 2020 Movie

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I had to record it this AM. I’ll have to catch the end later
Let me repeat for the record, for this and the Keke Palmer movie Alice, there is no time jump.

Antebellum is present day, to say more would spoil the movie.

Alice happens in the 70s about a situation that happens in Georgia in the 50s and 60s, to say more would spoil the movie.

Antebellum still on Hulu.

Both movies are bad, but they thought too much of Antebellum and tried to make it a real movie. They didn't do that with Alice, plot a whole lot more simpler, still suffers from having Common in it among other things.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Let me repeat for the record, for this and the Keke Palmer movie Alice, there is no time jump.

Alice happens in the 70s about a situation that happens in Georgia in the 50s and 60s, to say more would spoil the movie.

Both movies are bad, but they thought too much of Antebellum and tried to make it a real movie. They didn't do that with Alice, plot a whole lot more simpler, still suffers from having Common in it among other things.
Didn’t know it was still on Hulu. I’ll just finish it there.
Antebellum & Alice were both on Starz and I just couldn’t get into them. I’m trying with Antebellum.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

why tell her this before she watched it :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
why tell her this before she watched it :russ:
I hate explaining shiet without a computer :weirdo:

She said she tried to watch the movie already, she didn't finish it, she got to that part or didn't. She didn't say. It's not that deep in the movie.

I said this before in this thread, I'm not the the one that up the thread. She did, which means she wanted to discuss it, on some level. Why you on here, unprovoked, nobody asked for you. There is no nekkid yt women in this movie.

Ppl saw the trailer and thought that there was a time jump. That where it came from.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Finally watched. Wasn’t that bad but definitely is added to get out amongst things you think about when in uncomfortable situations as a black man in America.