Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
But he did get his suit back, he just had no way to leave there. Which was dumb on its own because youre essentially saying Hank Pym is more brilliant than him. Also so its a bunch of nikkas who can get beat by Antman? I wonder how many Kangs itll take to beat Thor. Sign me up sounds More annoying than threatening.
HE STILL EXISTED OUTSIDE OF SPACE AND TIME HIS SUIT HAD A FEW POWERS BUT HE STILL WASN'T FULL STRENGTH. WHAT DON'T YOU GET? HE STILL COULDN'T EVEN FIX HIS SHIPS BATTERY. THIS VERSION OF KANG WAS WEAKENED, WEAK ENOUGH THAT HE COULDN'T EVEN FIND OR KILL JANET THAT WHOLE TIME SHE WAS DOWN THERE.

And again, Kang's biggest thing is that he exists in multiple instances all at once throughout time and the multiverse. Beating one weakened Kang means nothing.

this is like that "NOPE" thread all over again. People shytting on the movie getting simple shyt completely wrong and not paying attention to basic shyt that was shown and explained in the movie.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
straight up

ANT MAN was not worthy to TRULY introduce Kang. This story could've been Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and at least we'd get better comedy, we still could've gotten MODOK, without the ridiculous Yellowjacket twist, and it would be immediately better received. We might still get Kang in Guardians 3 in some way, but I think him sonning the shyt out of the guardians or even killing one would've been more impactful than a battle with Ant Man.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
HE STILL EXISTED OUTSIDE OF SPACE AND TIME HIS SUIT HAD A FEW POWERS BUT HE STILL WASN'T FULL STRENGTH. WHAT DON'T YOU GET? HE STILL COULDN'T EVEN FIX HIS SHIPS BATTERY. THIS VERSION OF KANG WAS WEAKENED, WEAK ENOUGH THAT HE COULDN'T EVEN FIND OR KILL JANET THAT WHOLE TIME SHE WAS DOWN THERE.

And again, Kang's biggest thing is that he exists in multiple instances all at once throughout time and the multiverse. Beating one weakened Kang means nothing.

this is like that "NOPE" thread all over again. People shytting on the movie getting simple shyt completely wrong and not paying attention to basic shyt that was shown and explained in the movie.
Fiege even said kang is weakened cause he’s been stuck in the quantum realm

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I'd be really interested in a Quasar movie. I thought his role in this movie was very underutilized. If he was really teaming up with ant man, this would've been a Scarlet Witch vs Thanos battle.

c41d57e6d5cb3e013e54a45e9967070f.jpg

Wait. He was in this movie? Where? Who?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
And at full strength he basically crushed the avengers across multiple universes. when he asked Scott "are you the one with the hammer?" that should have let people know how little he thinks of Avengers....People not getting that this Kang was severely weakened is laughable. They think it's a plot hole. LOL

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

So how much stronger does he have to be to best fukking Antman. Spell it out for me :dead:

You can scream to the mountain tops about how “we dont get it” but yall been letting marvel get away with lazy shytty writing for so long you cant see how trying to explain the illogical foolishness in these movies with anything but what happens in the movie shows how flimsy the story is. I guess in six years he’ll finally be a believable threat.

They did a piss poor job of establishing this dude as a guy you should worry about. Period. Oh its a thousand more Kangs to get jobbed out. Another one note villian with fluctuating power levels depending on where the plot has to go. Riveting.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
And at full strength he basically crushed the avengers across multiple universes. when he asked Scott "are you the one with the hammer?" that should have let people know how little he thinks of Avengers....People not getting that this Kang was severely weakened is laughable. They think it's a plot hole. LOL
They ain’t paying attention

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So how much stronger does he have to be to best fukking Antman. Spell it out for me :dead:

You can scream to the mountain tops about how “we dont get it” but yall been letting marvel get away with lazy shytty writing for so long you cant see how trying to explain the illogical foolishness in these movies with anything but what happens in the movie shows how flimsy the story is. I guess in six years he’ll finally be a believable threat.

They did a piss poor job of establishing this dude as a guy you should worry about. Period. Oh its a thousand more Kangs to get jobbed out. Another one note villian with fluctuating power levels depending on where the polit has to go. Riveting.
The midnight boys podcast (van lathan, The Ringer) summed it up early in their instant reactions:

You just can't be that powerful and lose to antman. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
...but then he got his suit. And was absolutely destroying things...he got his powers. And took an L. To Ant men and women. He should've at LEAST killed Pym.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:mjlol: keep holding on to your "plot hole" fam.

edit:
also the fight between Kang and Antman at the end was a basic ass fightfight. LMAO what part of "he was weakened" don't you get? what part of he was banished to a place outside of space and time so he couldn't utilize all his tech don't you get? :dead: