Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Cant wait for the next Black Widow feature where her and Falcon team up and stop another muliversal, genius, assumedly omnipotent Kang with nothing but grit, fists, and plot armor.

Hail marvel :wow:

In all seriousness still cant get over how this universal genius whose live thousands of lifetimes NEEDED pym shyt instead of just…building his own . Like the movies plot falls apart immediately to any nitpicking

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Do you know how many kangs there are ? Lol. Marvel needs to get the hint that the fans want grounded and serious super hero movies that are a little lighter on the comedy. Dude bro thor, moron quill, black widows sarcastic assassin troupe and ant man's stupidity, enough. Bring in Zack Synder minus his wife to save this shyt from Feige.

Some people laughed about this but Snyder was the only dude at DC that gave Cyborg and Martian Manhunter their due. :wow:

Meanwhile Whedon et al ignored them as much as possible :mjpls:

And yeah a movie or series based on Kang would absolutely work.

And just as a I predicted Kang wouldn't be shown as dominant and an overwhelming threat despite the hype. Cacs just aren't going to let it happen :mjpls:

So you end up with an underwhelming introduction in Loki, him reduced to fighting ant-man of all people in his blockbuster movie reveal and moving forward new variants will almost certainly be written to be weak as well.

So Feige et al need to either lay down their racism and write Kang properly or bring in a cac villain like Doom that they won't have a problem with being allowed to boss up and wreck havoc.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
people dropping spoilers like it's nothing in here.

let me address one of the spoilers that a few idiots in here keep harping on
Kang was weakened by the other Kangs. He was banished to a place outside of space and time where his technology doesn't work. His ship was destroyed. And Kang's main gimmick is that he exists at multiple points in time and multiple universes all at the same time. Killing one Kang means nothing. Clearly some of yall didn't pay attention to simple dialogue.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
people dropping spoilers like it's nothing in here.

let me address one of the spoilers that a few idiots in here keep harping on
Kang was weakened by the other Kangs. He was banished to a place outside of space and time where his technology doesn't work. His ship was destroyed. And Kang's main gimmick is that he exists at multiple points in time and multiple universes all at the same time. Killing one Kang means nothing. Clearly some of yall didn't pay attention to simple dialogue.

But he did get his suit back, he just had no way to leave there. Which was dumb on its own because youre essentially saying Hank Pym is more brilliant than him. Also so its a bunch of nikkas who can get beat by Antman? I wonder how many Kangs itll take to beat Thor. Sign me up sounds More annoying than threatening.

Also isnt this the Conqueror? Aint he posed to the most powerful variant? And he got faded immediately?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I do have to say though maybe the critics were right brehs :lupe:

Many people in the theater didn’t enjoy it. One yelled the critics were right and threw his popcorn at the screen and left! :picard:

Another said “I’m tired of this damn formula! Enough of the comedy!” He started getting belligerent And they had to bring security to restrain him and several kids started crying :wow:

One lady during the credits said she just wishes Marvel would go away and she can’t wait for the Shazam 2 so she could get “a real super hero movie again” :snoop:

I Guess maybe the coli and the critics were right after all and I was just stuck in my echo chamber :mjcry:
you'll see those same people at Guardians 3 throwing popcorn

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Seeing how Majors did Kang justice. Only reminds me how they. Dropped the ball with Gorr. You had Bale, how did they fukk up.

Taika was too busy having fun with Rita and Tessa to care about the movie :mjlol:

But he did get his suit back, he just had no way to leave there. Which was dumb on its own because youre essentially saying Hank Pym is more brilliant than him. Also so its a bunch of nikkas who can get beat by Antman? I wonder how many Kangs itll take to beat Thor. Sign me up sounds More annoying than threatening.

Exactly this. Because this "Just wait till my next variant" threat from every Kang that pops up isn't menacing it's just annoying. Like Loki.

So they don't want a serious villain just an annoying one.

And I mentioned this before but Vecna from Stranger Things by contrast gave the Scooby gang fits all of season 4 and they still haven't beaten him.

Homelander has been terrorizing the boys for several seasons. And when they tried to actually take him down they lost badly.

And Zoom in Season 2 of the Flash was a true menace. :wow:

So they need to fix this. Because if Ant-Man of all people can handle him then why should anyone be worried? :mjgrin:

Last edited: