Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Lex Luthor

Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
Some of yall are insufferable lmao. Why would they make Kang overpowered when they got like 12 movies and shows left to do it? The Next Avengers is Called Kang Dynasty so he goes crazy at some point
qLoAOd.png

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you know how many kangs there are ? Lol. Marvel needs to get the hint that the fans want grounded and serious super hero movies that are a little lighter on the comedy. Dude bro thor, moron quill, black widows sarcastic assassin troupe and ant man's stupidity, enough. Bring in Zack Synder minus his wife to save this shyt from Feige.
:mjlol:

Daps
I hear what yall saying about characters dying. But is this Marvel's way to get away from the last phase? Last phase was all about grief and death (culminated in Wakanda forever). Not saying it is but just throwing it out there

I may be going full coli breh with this but maybe they expected backlash from making a huge character black? And they knew having him kill off a white character during his first appearance would only make it worse?

It's obvious a lot of ppl are hating on this movie because of Majors. This white dude i work with told me yesterday he doesn't watch Marvel movies anymore cause they're too "political"

We know what that really means. :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Probably, but it was and that situation doesn't exist :yeshrug:
fair enough. kinda smart that they've given themselves a built-in excuse to counteract the usual "so and so villain was wasted" complaint. "well, he's coming back." also feel like Thanos stole what should be Kang's catchphrase, "i am inevitable."