Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
The movie was fine. Critics went way overboard in (some) of the criticisms. I think a lot of that is a byproduct of Marvel setting such a high bar. Every movie is expected to be Winter Soldier or Infinity War level greatness. Nothing wrong with a movie falling right down the middle. This is nowhere near the bottom tho.

I mean they got me in the theaters to see an Ant-Man movie THREE times with this now being a trilogy. That in itself is an achievement.

Reiterating what's been said, Majors was amazing in the role. One thing I will critique is that this should have been called "Kang: Quantumania" I wish Marvel had been bold enough to name it after the villain.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I was banking on seeing her.
Judge_Renslayer.png
We'll probably see a younger version of her in the origins of Kang story, later on.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:dwillhuh: ...he was in the movie?
Black dude from the good place. He said his name is Quas. Short for Quasar. Real name is Wendall Vaughn. He's a marvel heavy hitter.

Flight, superhuman strength, can move at light speed, telepath, list goes on...protector of the universe, born on earth from Wisconsin. Powers are real complicated since they originally come from his bands.