Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

tay1

All Star
Daps
This is a nitpick, but I’m not feeling Loki being so shook by Kang

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Actually they didn't give his motivations. He hinted at something that happened but didn't go into it when he was giving his speech about having lost everything. I expect his full motivation to be revealed in the next movies.
His motivation is not to lose to himself because in the end, the only thing that can stop him is HIM :mjlit:

Just saw it. Majors is top tier as Kang. I look forward to see how he interacts with some of the other Avengers. I hope whoever they get to play as Doom is equally as menacing.
I'm actually kind of mad Majors played Kang because he would KILL as Doom

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Will get computers putin in a few years
FpKSVU-XEAAPInk
:wow:

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually they didn't give his motivations. He hinted at something that happened but didn't go into it when he was giving his speech about having lost everything. I expect his full motivation to be revealed in the next movies.
In the convo he low key did, I want to re watch that scene with Janet but

Hes says that the other variants were causing incursions due to their actions and he was taking them out to fix things. I think it’s going to be revealed that his other variants possibly destroyed his timeline or universe

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i've never left a Marvel movie without a highlight. i don't hate this... but i don't like this. There's nothing really good in this movie. No amazing setpiece. No great joke. No pantheon character (including Kang, who was in a different movie. Maybe next time. Or the time after that. Or the time after that... how the fukk does Kang work?) Nothing. WTF.

but i will continue to "drink the ooze." When's the next Disney+ show?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Just seen it. This ain't it Marvel. I thought it was poorly written and Majors didn't have much to work with.

antman going hand to hand with Kang. :francis:

Daps
In the convo he low key did, I want to re watch that scene with Janet but

Hes says that the other variants were causing incursions due to their actions and he was taking them out to fix things. I think it’s going to be revealed that his other variants possibly destroyed his timeline or universe

I'm pretty sure I had my quote in spoilers. Why did you take it out of spoilers? You gon spoil the brehs who haven't seen it and they gon think it's my fault :gucci:

Edit

Correction. I didn't have it in spoilers but I just edited the post just in case.