Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't really get the hype in this thread. Majors was good, but mostly for the fact that he has plenty to come. if this was his one movie, there's no way I'm putting Kang in the top villain tier, and everyone would be talking about him like another wasted villain. i will say that dude had a few moments where you can see exactly why everyone loves him. there was a point he's talking to Janet where you don't know if he's about to explode. there's literally tears welling in his eyes talking about... whatever the fukk his ultimate goal is. other than that he's like a shakepearean tonal shift with the power of like 1.5 infinity stones, who can move around the multiverse, but marvel has done such a shyt job establishing said multiverse to this point, we don't even really know the extent of those powers.

this movie isn't good or bad, it just exists. genuinely don't think there is a true standout scene in the entire movie, and there should have been 10 of em. Every Marvel movie has had at least one insane scene/sequence that i can highlight. i'm curious to even see what people would say for this one. not even entirely sure what's in the running
the crappy Star Wars level knockoff final fight with Kang's robot army and the quantumnauts no one will ever give a shyt about? Scott multiplying? that whole thing could have been so much better. The final fist fight after the 1000 year old genius ant army and modok completely shifting his character that basically takes Kang out?

bottom of the mid tier MCU.