Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Saw this a little earlier today. Might be the first Marvel movie I saw the first day since Black Panther. Overall solid movie though they could have cut the fat a bit. Jonathon Majors is a beast. I was unfamiliar with him before Loki but immediately was like he got it. Look forward to seeing him throughout this phase. I exactly predicted the first post movie scene. Was telling my wife what I thought and then that confirmed. Won’t go into it for spoiler sake. Overall it’s a good setup movie.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question for you brehs. I haven't seen any of the other Ant-Man movies. In fact I never even saw the character until the avengers went back in time.

Can I watch this with no background knowledge? Tbh, I don't even know anything about the comic book character.

Ive got a couple free hours. Was thinking of going

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Question for you brehs. I haven't seen any of the other Ant-Man movies. In fact I never even saw the character until the avengers went back in time.

Can I watch this with no background knowledge? Tbh, I don't even know anything about the comic book character.

You may have to watch the previous 2 or at least know their history.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

You could skip AM2 but definitely watch AM1 at least. Especially to understand the relationships between all the characters in this one.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
2nd warnning, don't unless youve watched the film:
Okay, Majors was great. But got damn what the fukk were they thinking with MODOK. The metal/ironface look was great but got damn, they really DID THAT with the stretch face shyt...did we REALLY NEED THAT TO BE fukkING YELLOWJACKET? and that honestly looked really fukking stupid and poorly executed. At one point i literally laughed and said 'this is so fukking stupid :heh:

someone should've died :hubie: No reason for all the heroes to make it out unscathed in this one, even if post credits showed the counsel. One of the 4 main should've died for sure.