Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
@Human Torch you and @Norrin Radd aint ready for @Kang The Conqueror and @DrDoom

Just stay home and be an uncle and @Silver Surfer stay away from Earth and this universe.

Y’all all get washed

THE CONQUEROR HAS ARRIVED
The Surfer goes where he pleases
WiDA3P.png

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
If this was the case, both Black Panther movies would’ve been panned critically

This movie was just mid. That weird “goop” character, Michael Douglas phoning it in, Modok , the generic plot, Kang being defeated by damn ants brought it down.

Black Panther was a Black movie so it was ok. Also Wakanda was never shown defeating cacs or cac countries. So they could praise it since it didn't "offend" them.

As for Ant-Man....cacs don't want to watch their people get the beats put on them by Black people. Psychologically it just doesn't work. Now had Kang been white (or voiced by a cac) like Thanos sure. But this upsets them on a fundamental level.

And that's probably what the cac critics really don't like they just can't say it :mjpls:

Also that explains why a lot of cacs had a problem with the Watchmen tv show and why they refused to do a 2nd season. Dr Manhattan having that much power and being Black didn't work for them. Meanwhile every mid HBO show with cacs automatically gets 3 seasons or more. No matter how trash it is.

As for Kang losing, I predicted that he wouldn't be allowed to win even though Thanos was allowed to temporarily.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I really think the critics watched an entirely different cut than me. A common complaint I saw earlier in the week was how the film turns Kang into some goofball in the second half. Braced like hell for that jumping the shark moment but he remained pretty serious throughout, I thought.

Reviews had me sat up in there thinking he was gonna crack a joke or two or that his energy beams were gonna turn into bubbles. :russ:

When Kang dropped both Scott and Cassie’s bodies to the floor and had that whole smug, “been there, done that” aura about him. :wow:

Consider yourself blessed I’m even in your movie, Ant-Man. :hhh:

Majors’ facial cues in this made Nathaniel come off as unpredictable. It’s spooky hours for the MCU.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I really think the critics watched an entirely different cut than me. A common complaint I saw earlier in the week was how the film turns Kang into some goofball in the second half. Braced like hell for that jumping the shark moment but he remained pretty serious throughout, I thought.

Had me sat up in there thinking he was gonna crack a joke or two or that his energy beams were gonna turn into bubbles. :russ:

When Kang dropped both Scott and Cassie’s bodies to the floor and had that whole smug, “been there, done that” aura about him. :wow:

Consider yourself blessed I’m even in your movie, Ant-Man. :hhh:

Majors’ facial cues in this made Nathaniel come off as unpredictable. It’s spooky hours for the MCU.
Kang had Menacing energy.

If you have seen the movie Last Black Man in San Francisco you can see why they casted Majors. He has the range to play a shyt ton of different characters and it come off as believable.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I just want to see Kang get busy and sleep through the rest of it…. The cgi in the trailers look horrible.