Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
It was ok. Not surprised cacs are overly killing it. Majors did his fukking thing. Def hype to see him and his variants in the future.

This is the untalked about truth regarding the poor reviews.

Y'all really think an MCU movie that features a genius black conquering scientist as the primary antagonist and 4 heroines working together in non-submissive roles to the only two white heroes in the movie was gonna leave out of Rotten Tomatoes unscathed?

When Hank Pym had that line about a certain word that gets a bad rep, I knew this was gonna have an infinite amount of shyt reviews from the usual butt hurt alt-right nerd clowns crying about Marvel's wokeness and "agendas".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Also this a good point

And coli loved them some MOS.

Stop watching and worrying about critics that don’t look like you (unless you actually DO look like them) brehs

But what if I can use the rating to help support the agenda I want to push :patrice:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You have to remember this version of Kang was exiled and weakened. He didn't have access to all his tech. They banished him to a place outside of time and space, so he wasn't as powerful. Also, part of what makes Kang dangerous is he exists in multiple versions all throughout time. So killing one Kang means nothing.
i also don't think he's dead. It's a "possibility" that he set this all up and merged with the core at the end.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hope yall are wrong about the Indian vreh being cast as Reed Richards. Just let ole boy from The Office have it. He looked the part in MOM.

:mjtf: Da hell you me “you hope we wrong about…”

You the Gotdamn MarvelSet Co General and these are the kind decisions that cross your desk daily and you sign off on :what:

If this is the direction it’s only cuz YOU approved it :why:

@humminbird what’s going on with your staff??:wtf:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I hope yall are wrong about the Indian vreh being cast as Reed Richards. Just let ole boy from The Office have it. He looked the part in MOM.
Dude from the office was too goofy and stood out like a sore thumb. Dev Patel gives this character more credibility. My only thing is how a black man is a great descendant of an Indian. I think dude from bridgerton would nail it.