Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What a way to start phase 5 off. That was good/ great.....especially for an ant man movie. I definitely wanna rewatch it. The Kang scenes seemed longer than what it was. Every character held their own especially MODOK but they do need to spend a bigger budget on the CGI crew going forward.

Yes just from the context of the series…. These was the best Antman movie by far.

I know TI and the other guys were kinda low key disappointed they weren’t in these movies….. but I’m glad they didn’t try to force fit them in there for laughs.

This movie accomplishes what it needs in my opinion

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What a way to start phase 5 off. That was good/ great.....especially for an ant man movie. I definitely wanna rewatch it. The Kang scenes seemed longer than what it was. Every character held their own especially MODOK but they do need to spend a bigger budget on the CGI crew going forward.
Yeah i felt Kang had a ton of screen time yet folks before hand were complaining like he was just a cameo

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It was ok. Not surprised cacs are overly killing it. Majors did his fukking thing. Def hype to see him and his variants in the future.

Um, the only thing everyone liked IS Majors. :mjlol: A lot of the overall disgust is how wasted his performance is given the overall quality of the movie and the writing doing a disservice to his introduction as the next major villain.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
P020623A-1509.jpg

:mjgrin:

Kang Milf hunting ? :mjlol:

Daps
I don't really know much about kang but I've seen all the marvel movies. They gave him a few motives of why he was doing what he was doing. I think you just missed out on some of it. I don't want to spoil it for everyone but they clearly mentioned at least two different motives which Antman brought up again at the end it was like literally the last thing he said.

Actually they didn't give his motivations. He hinted at something that happened but didn't go into it when he was giving his speech about having lost everything. I expect his full motivation to be revealed in the next movies.

Last edited:

tay1

All Star
Daps
This is the untalked about truth regarding the poor reviews.

Y'all really think an MCU movie that features a genius black conquering scientist as the primary antagonist and 4 heroines working together in non-submissive roles to the only two white heroes in the movie was gonna leave out of Rotten Tomatoes unscathed?

When Hank Pym had that line about a certain word that gets a bad rep, I knew this was gonna have an infinite amount of shyt reviews from the usual butt hurt alt-right nerd clowns crying about Marvel's wokeness and "agendas".
If this was the case, both Black Panther movies would’ve been panned critically

This movie was just mid. That weird “goop” character, Michael Douglas phoning it in, Modok , the generic plot, Kang being defeated by damn ants brought it down.