Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don't know anything about Modok. What's the deal there? Are they messing up his story by making him ole boy from the first Ant Man movie?
Nah not really. The OG M.O.D.O.K. is George Tarleton. Guess the writers thought a disfigured Darren made more sense within the narrative here rather than having George pop up out of the blue.

They could always bring him into the fold down the line. Doubt it’d be anytime soon though to avoid confusing the audiences.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also this a good point

And coli loved them some MOS.

Stop watching and worrying about critics that don’t look like you (unless you actually DO look like them) brehs

I mean check what this reviewer said

You can’t be serious lol

Last edited:

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Unironically enjoyed this more than I did BP2, pretty meh plot wise but it wasn’t meant to be more than a filler between major films and an intro to Kang.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Antman after credit scenes

Don’t look brehs if you don’t wanna be spoiled

7eeae82a-9c32-4e86-b242-f778bdf78963_text.gif

Carrera Lu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
Majors is absolutely incredible holy shyt. More menacing than any MCU villian already but...
I wanted to see bodies drop. The other variants teamed up and banished him because he was a problem but he couldn't body no one in the ant family?
I mean he had the suit and a whole empire so he wasn't handicapped right? Do the others have better tech/different powers/more intelligence or is Kang just a strength in numbers ass nikka? (i'm not a comic reader). He looked strong almost all the way through but they kinda dropped the ball at the end to me. Didn't like Scott clowning at the end either, yeah Loki was shook in the post credits but Loki is always shook who cares.