Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Marvel continues putting out trash, I actually expected this to be the best in the phase Lol. I’ll probably watch when it’s free just for Jonathan Majors as kang

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
58%

damn man.

DifferentAptHen-size_restricted.gif

Majors got setup :birdman:
The movie outside of him looks like spy kids cgi wise I pick my Marvel projects like the comics sticking with my favs. :francis:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Another D+ watch, Marvel looking more and more :flabbynsick: each movie.
I mean you can't keep perpetually making movies in a series because it makes money and expect to be able to maintain a high level of quality long term. At some point the obligation to continue making these movies snuffs out the creative spark of having interesting stories to tell. Whether or not you have that interesting story you're obligated to continue making movies so you end up with stuff like Thor Love and Thunder and apparently this.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I mean you can't keep perpetually making movies in a series because it makes money and expect to be able to maintain a high level of quality long term. At some point the obligation to continue making these movies snuffs out the creative spark of having interesting stories to tell. Whether or not you have that interesting story you're obligated to continue making movies so you end up with stuff like Thor Love and Thunder and apparently this.

these films were all under a different disney head.

the effect of Iger coming back will feed through eventually.

:ufdup:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
these films were all under a different disney head.

the effect of Iger coming back will feed through eventually.

:ufdup:

I don't know how much Chapek had to do with these middling films. He wasn't like Perlmutter interfering with Feige and the MCU productions. A change will definitely come though.