Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
also seems like Hank and Janet will never don their own costumes and do anything. i thought for sure a 3rd Ant-man movie would have been called "Ant-men and the Wasps." they're old, but c'mon, give em something to do
I saw Janet had decent character moments :ehh:But yea Hank seems wasted:mjlol::mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
58%

damn man.

DifferentAptHen-size_restricted.gif

Majors got setup :birdman:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Last October when Black Adam came out, there was some guy in the comment section on one article that I was reading who was acting like a big twat and trying to tout Black Adam’s low rotten tomatoes score by telling people that it looks like it sucked cause RT said so and to skip it. Today I saw that very same commenter telling people to not trust what critics are saying about Ant Man and to go see it for themselves. When I called him out on his past discrepancy, he blocked me. :dead: Double standards. :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm not surprised by the response so far, It always felt like Kang is the intrigue and the film it's self would be meh

Marvel is in mid mode right now
I said before I felt they shoehorned Kang in this to get folks to see the flick lol.

They woulda been better off using this as a Cross Over with Kang variant In here.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Last October when Black Adam came out, there was some guy in the comment section on one article that I was reading who was acting like a big twat and trying to tout Black Adam’s low rotten tomatoes score by telling people that it looks like it sucked cause RT said so and to skip it. Today I saw that very same commenter telling people to not trust what critics are saying about Ant Man and to go see it for themselves. When I called him out on his past discrepancy, he blocked me. :dead: Double standards. :wow:
these dipshyts crack me up, bc any doof (including us, sorry) reading about superhero movies online, are probably seeing said superhero movie no matter what the reviews are, especially mcu

i dont even think this looks good, and that seems to be the case, but i'm not skipping a mcu movie in the theater. haven't missed a single one since it started. i woulda probably saw Black Adam too but a clean leak was out like 2 days after release