Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you only need 60% for fresh though from the aggregate reviews.
Yeah, but when you are below like 85 - 80% with less than 20 reviews it's not looking good.
These initial reviews are usually people excited to see the movie. The later ones are people just watching it because it is their job to watch and review. Those tend to be less forgiving.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, but when you are below like 85 - 80% with less than 20 reviews it's not looking good.
These initial reviews are usually people excited to see the movie. The later ones are people just watching it because it is their job to watch and review. Those tend to be less forgiving.

Absolutely.

looks like another mid year for the MCU :mjcry:

hopefully Secret Invasion is piff.

Lionheart too.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Absolutely.

looks like another mid year for the MCU :mjcry:

hopefully Secret Invasion is piff.

Lionheart too.
I think Secret Invasion will have a chance to be a good story BUT I also think fans in general will be disappointed because scale wise It is most likely going to be way less than the comic version. If they wanted to match the comic they needed to make it like an entire Phase.
I think Loki will be better and I am also very much looking forward to X-Men 97'. What I think they are going to do with it is going to be insane and a big hit if executed properly.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
One thing I've seen is an issue with the director I said years ago it be a mistake giving Reed this type of project. Major continues to get major props but the 3rd act is getting bodied :jbhmm: The constant green screen needs to stop too it's causing a legit distraction.
Not a fan of the dude at all.

Daps
"The Marvels" and a bunch of D+ shows
  • Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur releases February 10, 2023, on Disney Channel
  • Marvel's What If...? season 2 releases in early 2023 on Disney+
  • Secret Invasion releases in spring 2023 on Disney+
  • Echo releases in summer 2023 on Disney+
  • Loki season 2 releases in summer 2023 on Disney+
  • Ironheart releases in summer 2023 on Disney+
  • X-Men '97 releases in fall 2023 on Disney+
  • Agatha: Coven of Chaos releases winter 2023 on Disney+

This is sad. What a terrible lineup of content. And yes. I'm including X-men 97 as terrible cause we haven't seen it in 30 years. It's untested in this current era.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
oddly, i listened to one single review and the guy highlighted the cgi. thought for sure that colorful diarrhea was gonna be one of the reasons people don't like this one. it doesn't *look* good at all to me. i don't know, maybe if this isn't a critical hit, Feige will re-evaluate letting Rick and Morty weirdos write everything, but they're already too far down that road.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
also, this cannot be worse than Multiverse of Madness. it's borderline impossible.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wonder if Wasp gets to cook in this movie. Evangeline Lilly is kind of an idiot, so i feel like they're gonna phase her out with Scott's daughter coming into the fray, but she had some of the coolest scenes in part 2... i think... i kinda don't remember jackshyt from that movie. trailers make it seem like Wasp got billing in the title and that's about it

Daps
wonder if Wasp gets to cook in this movie. Evangeline Lilly is kind of an idiot, so i feel like they're gonna phase her out with Scott's daughter coming into the fray, but she had some of the coolest scenes in part 2... i think... i kinda don't remember jackshyt from that movie. trailers make it seem like Wasp got billing in the title and that's about it

I hate her ever since she got that jheri curl.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
From reviews I've seen her screentine...is kind of small