Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Cause I like Marvel and I hope it gets better? They're probably gonna retool after all the critisism. And the minute I hear they drop a good movie I'm there day one.

Who said I was done? You just hearing things and being real defensive for some reason.
i'm not defensive. Stop with the wishy washy "i just wanna see it be better" bullshyt. And like i said, when people are done with shyt they don't camp out in the threads.

And like i said again, everybody in here will be in the Guardians 3 thread. And the Secret Invasion thread.

I'm done with Batman movies unless he happens to pop up in somebody else's movie. I haven't seen Batman vs Superman or The Batman, i didn't camp out in those threads being a contrarian. I stopped watching and stop posting. I stopped watching the spin-offs from The Power tv series on Stars...I stopped watching and stopped posting. Why doesn't this happen in the MCU threads?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Welp since this thread is still poppin and all the discussions going on in here!:pachaha:

I thought this would be the proper platform to discuss the faux criticism and Marvel Fatigue shyt and say…. That Woody Harrelson got a new movie coming out called Champions next weekend and if y’all faux Marvel tired niccas really about that life and wanna see other shyt.

Go see that movie and make sure it breaks record or all y’all whining is CAP :mjgrin:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Welp since this thread is still poppin and all the discussions going on in here!:pachaha:

I thought this would be the proper platform to discuss the faux criticism and Marvel Fatigue shyt and say…. That Woody Harrelson got a new movie coming out called Champions next weekend and if y’all faux Marvel tired niccas really about that life and wanna see other shyt.

Go see that movie and make sure it breaks record or all y’all whining is CAP :mjgrin:

LOL...i made that thread in TLR asking people what they go to the theater to see outside of the MCU, and only like 5 people really be supporting other shyt.

I saw like 27 movies in the theaters in 2022 outside of the MCU. :russ:

alot of these "Hollywood need to make other shyt besides comicbook movies" ass people don't even support the other shyt. I DO! :wow:

i'm literally trying to see if i can fit in 65 on Thursday, Scream 6 Saturday, and this maybe this Champions movie on Sunday.

edit: the first half of 2023 has been nice as far as movies dropping weekly.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

So basically Rebound with disabled kids and minus :martin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
LOL...i made that thread in TLR asking people what they go to the theater to see outside of the MCU, and only like 5 people really be supporting other shyt.

I saw like 27 movies in the theaters in 2022 outside of the MCU. :russ:

alot of these "Hollywood need to make other shyt besides comicbook movies" ass people don't even support the other shyt. I DO! :wow:

i'm literally trying to see if i can fit in 65 on Thursday, Scream 6 Saturday, and this maybe this Champions movie on Sunday.

edit: the first half of 2023 has been nice as far as movies dropping weekly.

:mjlol: Gotdamn…..

I wanna start seeing people put they money where their coli mouth is:mjgrin:

Niccas talking Fatigue this or complaining about these movie just cuz it’s not how “they” would’ve wanted it.

Calling this and that a flop and this is dying.

I wanna see them make Champion or some other movie a half a billion dollar box office :mjlol:

I’m not stanning Marvel or trynna diss anyone….

Im trynna support cinema:troll:

Champions drops tomorrow :lolbron:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:mjlol: Gotdamn…..

I wanna start seeing people put they money where their coli mouth is:mjgrin:

Niccas talking Fatigue this or complaining about these movie just cuz it’s not how “they” would’ve wanted it.

Calling this and that a flop and this is dying.

I wanna see them make Champion or some other movie a half a billion dollar box office :mjlol:

I’m not stanning Marvel or trynna diss anyone….

Im trynna support cinema:troll:

Champions drops tomorrow :lolbron:
exactly.

go support the non-MCU...like i do. :manny::mjgrin:

I was kinda surprised this thread was still getting bumped up. :mjlol:

Daps
If these nikkas dont get the russos back for kang dynast and secret wars lmfaoo

Yep. And they need to pay whatever them nxggas want. MarveL has a huge issue right now. This could very well be the beginning of the end. Gunn and DC studios are salivating cause now they've seen a god bleed.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Have you seen the trailer of the Russo's latest Citadel?
is it about a spy in Europe? Streaming services cum their pants to spend $250 mil on spy movies set in Europe. Their entire blockbuster approach is, "what if we make movies that are about 15% as good as Mission Impossible and Bond?"

i saw Apple has a new Chris Evans spy movie coming

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
is it about a spy in Europe? Streaming services cum their pants to spend $250 mil on spy movies set in Europe. Their entire blockbuster approach is, "what if we make movies that are about 15% as good as Mission Impossible and Bond?"

i saw Apple has a new Chris Evans spy movie coming
Yeah I believe so starring Richard Madden and Priyanka Chopra Jonas.