Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Well it must be true that some people have given up considering the box office results
make sure to download the cam version of Guardians 3 from the same places people got the Antman links. :mjgrin:

just because they didn't go to the theater don't mean the didn't see it soon as it dropped. :skip: but they was "done with marvel".

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
make sure to download the cam version of Guardians 3 from the same places people got the Antman links. :mjgrin:

just because they didn't go to the theater don't mean the didn't see it soon as it dropped. :skip: but they was "done with marvel".

I doubt anyone is ever truly "done'.. People probably still download and watch the Transformers movies too.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron:
Real talk if this isnt used in the marketing for Kang Dynasty :wow: @Kang The Conqueror

kang-kang-the-conqueror.gif

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this has been claimed for every MCU content post-Endgame. :mjlol:

Every single person in here will see Guardians 3 opening weekend and binge Secret Invasion.
Same shyt the fanboys said bout The Walking Dead...."y'all will keep watching". Right. I and the rest of the world stopped watching years before they ended that shyt.

"Y'all will keep watching" is what they say now as each outting is losing its post Infinity War glow, and each movie gets worse ratings, and the biggest viewership drop ever happens.

I couldn't even be bothered to finish Hawkeye or Moon Knight or Ms Marvel; I couldn't be bothered to go to the theatre to see Thor or Eternals or Dr Strange.

The reality is my crew watched every single thing before endgame and now we don't. We'll sit back and wait for the reviews. And best believe if they're garbage we don't bother. The days of getting passes like Thor 2 or Iron Man 2 are long gone.

I hope it gets better but I'll never understand why some y'all have such hubris over something you didn't even make.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Same shyt the fanboys said bout The Walking Dead...."y'all will keep watching". Right. I and the rest of the world stopped watching years before they ended that shyt.

"Y'all will keep watching" is what they say now as each outting is losing its post Infinity War glow, and each movie gets worse ratings, and the biggest viewership drop ever happens.

I couldn't even be bothered to finish Hawkeye or Moon Knight or Ms Marvel; I couldn't be bothered to go to the theatre to see Thor or Eternals or Dr Strange.

The reality is my crew watched every single thing before endgame and now we don't. We'll sit back and wait for the reviews. And best believe if they're garbage we don't bother. The days of getting passes like Thor 2 or Iron Man 2 are long gone.

I hope it gets better but I'll never understand why some y'all have such hubris over something you didn't even make.
I will believe it when i see it. And when people stopped watching walking dead they didn't camp out in walking dead threads still tryna be involved.

you're in here, why? i thought you were done?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

That's interesting. And I believe what you're saying. Is it all due to quality or is the post Infinity War glow part of it? Or something else like sheer amount of projects?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's interesting. And I believe what you're saying. Is it all due to quality or is the post Infinity War glow part of it? Or something else like sheer amount of projects?

A lot of the content has been trash lately.. what's not to get? You could claim "cool, that's your opinion" but the numbers been decreasing whether it's audience ratings or overall viewership on Disney or the box office.

Better content improves all those metrics.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
A lot of the content has been trash lately.. what's not to get? You could claim "cool, that's your opinion" but the numbers been decreasing whether it's audience ratings or overall viewership on Disney or the box office.

Better content improves all those metrics.
Because people don't stick to it was trash they add. I want to see the mutants not x,y,z or it is just as good as stuff prior but doesn't have that 'Infinity War glow'.
They signal besides what is going on on the screen is bringing down their experience.
I did say it is mostly quality just asked if there is something else as well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Because people don't stick to it was trash they add. I want to see the mutants not x,y,z or it is just as good as stuff prior but doesn't have that 'Infinity War glow'.
They signal besides what is going on on the screen is bringing down their experience.
I did say it is mostly quality just asked if there is something else as well.

I think everyone would love to see the X-Men at this point but it is what it is. I just hope they can salvage Kang and make an interesting Avengers level story out of that. I'm not really looking forward to a lot of the Disney+ shows. Some of them I will likely skip if they aren't essential to Kang.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're in here, why? i thought you were done?
Cause I like Marvel and I hope it gets better? They're probably gonna retool after all the critisism. And the minute I hear they drop a good movie I'm there day one.

Who said I was done? You just hearing things and being real defensive for some reason.