Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was my issue. Kang pretty much lost a fair one to Ant Man. Don't matter about all them other variants, what they gonna do when real Avenger heavy hitters show up. I know Brolin's Thanos is a tough act to follow, but they needed to do a better job of showing how much of a threat Kang can be. Majors was underused in that aspect, because I fully believe he's capable.

My problem is somebody told me I needed to watch the Loki series before I watched this new Antman. I thought the Kang in the Loki series was weird but at least interesting. Then we get this movie and we get a less interesting Kang :unimpressed: . I get theres a bunch of different variations. But why give fans a less interesting version than the version you first teased:gucci:.? Kang just seems like the typical bad guy,ambitious and wants to screw around with time:unimpressed:.

Looks like they sleep walking through the rest of these to get to X-Men. Good move:mjgrin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've read from a few people that Majors was much better in Creed 3 than in Ant-Man. Well that's what happens when they let a black man boss up and do his thing and don't try to limit him to flatter cac egos :mjpls:

Because MBJ let him do his thing and the movie was great as a result.

Maybe they thought doing him would involve "ebonics":mjpls:. Obviously a black man has to have a hint of cockney accent to make himself believable as a tech genius and mastermind:mjpls:

With Paul Rudd, we had the opportunity to do this throwback ’90s dad protagonist, the way Robin Williams in ‘Hook’ or ‘Jumanji’ feels,” Loveness said

Marvel shoehorned kang in this wack ass marvel movie

Sounds interesting,but this was no Jumanji. And it seemed like Paul Rudd wasnt in this film enough. And when he was,its Paul Rudd with a bunch of serious non comedic characters. Not good when Antman is the comic relief hero. Hard to believe the Quantum Realm is such a boring world. Thats probably the biggest flaw of this film. Arent there supposed to be endless possibilities there? I actually forgot they werenin the quantum realm. Seemed no different than the Guardians of the Galaxy. It just felt like they were in space. Or maybe I dont understand the quantum realm.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My problem is somebody told me I needed to watch the Loki series before I watched this new Antman. I thought the Kang in the Loki series was weird but at least interesting. Then we get this movie and we get a less interesting Kang :unimpressed: . I get theres a bunch of different variations. But why give fans a less interesting version than the version you first teased:gucci:.? Kang just seems like the typical bad guy,ambitious and wants to screw around with time:unimpressed:.

Looks like they sleep walking through the rest of these to get to X-Men. Good move:mjgrin:

You trust this current Marvel creative team with the X-Men? :scusthov:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You trust this current Marvel creative team with the X-Men? :scusthov:
On the bright side: at least they're fukking up now with nobodies like Eternals and Ant-Man so they can learn their lessons and come correct with X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sarah Connor is one of the GOAT character transformations. She started off as a regular happy go lucky white girl:mjlol: but her circumstances forced her to become greater than what she was, even at the cost of her "sanity". She wasn't tough just because. She became tough because she had no other choice

THIS

Still go back to the way Linda Hamilton nailed that look of horror on her face when Arnold turned the corner in that insane asylum in T2 and how that was perfectly executed by her.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

DAMN THAT CHICK ONLY 43 YRS OLD?

SO SHE WAS IN HER 30s IN THE LAST MOVIE?

YIKES

:devil:
:evil:

She looked WAY too masculine in Antman 1. Looked a lot better in the last 2 joints. But yeah, you know how the majority of white wimme age. :francis:

Pfeiffer isn't aging too bad though :ehh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh nah, the name change was always apart of the process

That AVI

lmao-dead.gif