Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If this shyt was truly as garbage as y'all nikkas say it is ... how has the thread not fell off.....

Im legit shocked this thread is still going...the movie fizzled out early :pachaha:
It's a grievance thread about the MCU overall now. Some people got a lot of grievances and there's nothing wrong with that. lol

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this shyt was truly as garbage as y'all nikkas say it is ... how has the thread not fell off.....

Im legit shocked this thread is still going...the movie fizzled out early :pachaha:
Cause this was the straw that broke the camel's back so we're all turning this thread into "let's bytch about the MCU"

Thought it was obvious :yeshrug:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:damn: You think you the hero @Kang The Conqueror???

How many people, universes, and multiverses must you kill to comprehend there is another way??:what:

:ufdup:
I2POW7k.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

MCU Bias been on this board since 2014. But hey, if it makes money, it has to be good, right? Right?? :whistle:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
really this is the culmination of everything we kinda don't like about today's blockbusters, especially mcu

• Mid-tier CGI leading to ugly worlds
  • humor that takes away from the stakes
  • Characters with magically gifted or advancing skills (mary sues)
  • Enemies that don't really feel like a threat
  • The climax turning into either a fist fight, a ship crashing, or both
  • The general feeling that the story it is feeding into is more important that the story you're watching
  • obvious edits / story changes from the original plans for the movie
  • franchise IP that is a part of a greater franchise that is trying to create a new franchise
  • ugly costumes (the power rangers suits)
It was 'mcu problem' bingo, and has issues that hold down other blockbusters as well
You forgot to add one.

• Marvel fans run out to see the movie then immediately run back to the internet to complain about the same shyt for weeks

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You forgot to add one.

• Marvel fans run out to see the movie then immediately run back to the internet to complain about the same shyt for weeks

:mjlol:
Well to be fair, seeing the movies has been > not seeing the movies with only like 2-3 exceptions (captain marvel, thor 2 and 4, ironman 3, Black widow), so I can't blame anyone for seeing them personally

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well to be fair, seeing the movies has been > not seeing the movies with only like 2-3 exceptions (captain marvel, thor 2 and 4, ironman 3, Black widow), so I can't blame anyone for seeing them personally
That’s what i’m saying. Most of them are generally “good” movies. Fans just want them to be everything and exactly what they want,

Admittedly i’m nowhere near a dedicated fan enough to be disappointed about any of this stuff. I had a good time at the movie :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That’s what i’m saying. Most of them are generally “good” movies. Fans just want them to be everything and exactly what they want,

Admittedly i’m nowhere near a dedicated fan enough to be disappointed about any of this stuff. I had a good time at the movie :manny:
Yeah, a lot of complaints are like, "I would have done it like this!"
It's like if it doesn't match their vision exactly they are pissed.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've read from a few people that Majors was much better in Creed 3 than in Ant-Man. Well that's what happens when they let a black man boss up and do his thing and don't try to limit him to flatter cac egos :mjpls:

Because MBJ let him do his thing and the movie was great as a result.
Pretty sure MGM/UA had the real last word but that doesn't fit the narrative does it?