Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yep. And they need to pay whatever them nxggas want. MarveL has a huge issue right now. This could very well be the beginning of the end. Gunn and DC studios are salivating cause now they've seen a god bleed.

This could’ve and has been the beginning of the end since the Takeover that was supposed to happen “a year ago” like 8-10 years ago :mjlol:

Every years it’s the beginning of the end and the ever year “well this year is gonna be different, you’ll see”

How bout we wait to actually see this so called end instead of constantly doing this :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
rough headline duo tbh
Richard Madden could be a star if he got better roles I think. I'm a fan. Really not familiar with her besides being married to a Jonas brother.
Trailer looked very pedestrian, paint by the numbers type shyt. So unless I hear it is amazing I won't be watching.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This could’ve and has been the beginning of the end since the Takeover that was supposed to happen “a year ago” like 8-10 years ago :mjlol:

Every years it’s the beginning of the end and the ever year “well this year is gonna be different, you’ll see”

How bout we wait to actually see this so called end instead of constantly doing this :pachaha:
What niqqaz are failing to realize for the MCU there is no end. They will be making MCU movies or TV shows forever. Think Star Trek and Lord of the Rings. It's Americana, the worst that will happen is a few years break.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What niqqaz are failing to realize for the MCU there is no end. They will be making MCU movies or TV shows forever. Think Star Trek and Lord of the Rings. It's Americana, the worst that will happen is a few years break.

It’s not even MCU

There isn’t gonna be an end to CBM in general. It started in the 70s and it’s still here.

Just like there are not gonna be an end to horror movies, rom coms, and thrillers or other etc movies

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Just hit me that the council of Kangs was supposed to shock us. Seeing that many Kangs all excited for what was about to happen was supposed to give us fear.

But ant man can whoop Kangs ass so who gives a shyt. Get all the ant mans from all the multiverses and his ants and all the Kangs will be defeated. Don't even need the avengers.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Just hit me that the council of Kangs was supposed to shock us. Seeing that many Kangs all excited for what was about to happen was supposed to give us fear.

But ant man can whoop Kangs ass so who gives a shyt. Get all the ant mans from all the multiverses and his ants and all the Kangs will be defeated. Don't even need the avengers.
This was my issue. Kang pretty much lost a fair one to Ant Man. Don't matter about all them other variants, what they gonna do when real Avenger heavy hitters show up. I know Brolin's Thanos is a tough act to follow, but they needed to do a better job of showing how much of a threat Kang can be. Majors was underused in that aspect, because I fully believe he's capable.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The fact that there's thousands of variants adds some :ohhh: to it but wouldn't Thor be able to handle a bunch of Kangs by himself?

NOPE

THIS KANG KILLED THOR
ONLY TO BE BEATEN BY ANT MAN.

RDCWORLD NEEDS TO DO
A SKIT ON THE GENIUS OVER AT MCU.

:devil:
:evil:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin