Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
the more the writers speak, the more I :snoop:

they aren't going to write the kang dynasty either, right?

is another writer gonna rian jognson them and just throw shyt away (might be the best option)

Jeff Loveness is an American screenwriter, television producer, actor, and comic book writer who has worked on the television series Jimmy Kimmel Live! and Rick and Morty, as well as the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023) and Avengers: The Kang Dynasty (2025).

:mjgrin:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I'm glad he keeps talking :mjlol:

And yeah who'd want to copy the Thanos approach. Because that didn't work at all :mjgrin:

Also every villain from Homelander to Vecna to Loki and Ultron and Thanos tosses people in the bushes. They have to otherwise they're not taken seriously.

But he needs to keep doing interviews so everyone knows that he "debated" making Kang a formidable villain.....but decided to make him weak for.....reasons

:mjpls:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

And yeah who'd want to copy the Thanos approach. Because that didn't work at all :mjgrin:

Also every villain from Homelander to Vecna to Loki and Ultron and Thanos tosses people in the bushes. They have to otherwise they're not taken seriously.

But he needs to keep doing interviews so everyone knows that he "debated" making Kang a formidable villain.....but decided to make him weak for.....reasons

I just knew you would come in with this exact sentence after I saw what he said
I'm not even mad it was an easy layup:mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

All he needed to do was watch Flash vs Reverse Flash or Flash vs Zoom :ufdup:

giphy.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: If you introducing your villain. In any form of media. You best to make his/her presence is felt. By showcasing just how powerful, or threatening the villain is. Especially if it’s their first appearance. Thanos punked both Thor, and The Hulk. Hela broke Thor’s hammer, and hoed him. Killmonger beaten T’challa, and threw him down a waterfall. Kang should had trapped Ant-Man inside a time loop, killed somebody in the ant family, and won.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:russ: If you introducing your villain. In any form of media. You best to make his/her presence is felt. By showcasing just how powerful, or threatening the villain is. Especially if it’s their first appearance. Thanos punked both Thor, and The Hulk. Hela broke Thor’s hammer, and hoed him. Killmonger beaten T’challa, and threw him down a waterfall. Kang should had trapped Ant-Man inside a time loop, killed somebody in the ant family, and won.

It's like the Jew Hunter asking the farmer if any jews are being hidden and the farmer being like "nah" and the Jew Hunter being like "well, ok then, enjoy your afternoon" and leaving.