Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:wtf:
Walter White deserved to get caught/killed, Tony Soprano deserved to go down, McNulty deserved to be arrested....and the writers knew that, and were able to make that clear while also making them endearing to the audience. shyt, Civil War even left it up to the audience to decide if Cap was right or not.
Kaiser Soze deserved to get caught
So did Michael Corleone
And Andy Dufrene never should have went to prison.
I guess those movies were poorly written to. lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Especially if you just say that and don't answer.
I answer, you make another nonsense point, I answer, etc.
Here's your final answer: All of those movies you just listed explicitly support my point. Not yours. The point of 3 was that Michael turned into a piece of shyt, the point of Shawshank was that Andy was innocent, the point of Usual Suspects was that the dude you least expect is the piece of shyt.
Them trying to make Wanda the innocent one in that story is laughable.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I answer, you make another nonsense point, I answer, etc.
Here's your final answer: All of those movies you just listed explicitly support my point. Not yours. The point of 3 was that Michael turned into a piece of shyt, the point of Shawshank was that Andy was innocent, the point of Usual Suspects was that the dude you least expect is the piece of shyt.
Them trying to make Wanda the innocent one in that story is laughable.
Oh we can refer to sequels now? Then you know what happened with Wanda in her next appearance in the MCU or nah? You are just arguing disingenuously.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Oh we can refer to sequels now? Then you know what happened with Wanda in her next appearance in the MCU or nah? You are just arguing disingenuously.
:what:
That's true of all the Godfather movies. 1 made it clear he was a piece of shyt.
The final scene of 1:

The final scene of WandaVision had the newly introduced mcu superhero complimenting Wanda and chastising the people of the town.

Honestly, if you cant tell the difference then I fully understand why you still stan these movies.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Movie was awful but I could see how Kang could be a really good character in the mcu with better characters and a story arc.

Movie had a lot of :mjpls:

White womenz got to save the world from the evil black man :mjpls:

That's pretty much the whole movie :mjpls::mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what:
That's true of all the Godfather movies. 1 made it clear he was a piece of shyt.
The final scene of 1:

The final scene of WandaVision had the newly introduced mcu superhero complimenting Wanda and chastising the people of the town.

Honestly, if you cant tell the difference then I fully understand why you still stan these movies.

So you are saying they didn't make it clear Wanda making the hex and hypnotizing all those people in the town was a bad thing? Uh, I think that's why she stopped and let all her imaginary family die. Sorry, you just can follow the story. lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So you are saying they didn't make it clear Wanda making the hex and hypnotizing all those people in the town was a bad thing? Uh, I think that's why she stopped and let all her imaginary family die. Sorry, you just can follow the story. lol
Im happy to see you acknowledge they were imaginary, at least.
And, no, they didn't. Not nearly clear enough given that we were talking about an entire enslaved town....not hypnotized. Enslaved and suffering. Asking for death.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im happy to see you acknowledge they were imaginary, at least.
And, no, they didn't. Not nearly clear enough given that we were talking about an entire enslaved town....not hypnotized. Enslaved and suffering. Asking for death.
I guess some people need it to be telegraphed. lol I saw it clearly, Vision implored her to stop numerous times once he found out what was going on. But it wasn't clear to you?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I guess some people need it to be telegraphed. lol I saw it clearly, Vision implored her to stop numerous times once he found out what was going on. But it wasn't clear to you?
Act like we werent meant to be surprised at Wanda's heal turn in MOM. Act like the Wanda stans werent mad that they made her a villain in MOM.
What I'm saying is the common critique of that show. You disagree. Cool. Dont act like it's a "disingenuous" critique.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Act like we werent meant to be surprised at Wanda's heal turn in MOM. Act like the Wanda stans werent mad that they made her a villain in MOM.
What I'm saying is the common critique of that show. You disagree. Cool. Dont act like it's a "disingenuous" critique.
- No answer. lol
- Surprised or not it happened.
- I like they made her the villain see the MOM thread.
- It's your critique. Most are complaining Monica acted understanding to her at the end. You haven't even brought that up.
- It is disingenuous because you are trying to invalidate her arc in her next appearance because it doesn't fit your argument.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He will defend ANYTHING. Actually worse than the most obvious MCU stans in this forum