Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
All he needed to do was watch Flash vs Reverse Flash or Flash vs Zoom :ufdup:

giphy.gif

Still the worst beatdown in TV history :wow:

Zoom dragged him all over the city while he was knocked out :wow:

And held him up for the cameras in front of his girl and his crew :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ive never seen the writer for an MCU movie put so much into the spotlight. Loveness is taking all the heat

Writers in many instances are cheap. Directors are harder to find even if they are average at best.. they probably wanna keep Reed around because he can get shyt done in a timely manner.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Ant Man screenwriter says Kang probably smashed Janet :mjgrin:

I've never seen a writer not know when to shut up:dead:

Janet would have had to be around Kang all the time, who he referred to as "Mr. Hunk," and alluded that it would be hard for them not to want to be with one another:

"Ohhhhhh. I mean, yeah you got Mr. Hunk over there all day, so mysterious. He’s got his little orb. I mean, I don’t know what’s in that orb."
The writer then went on to say that "(he) intentionally left it a little vague" when it came to a potential relationship because "there's a magic" in just implying certain aspects of stories rather than coming out and showing the audience. However, he did tease that the characters were "very good friends:"

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin