Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Seen this movie again with my daughter. shyt type corny can’t front …. That whole modok shyt embarrassing. Kang not catching at least one body from the main characters is corny as fukk

I think him killing Cassie or Janet would have been beastly.

Coke

Rookie
Daps
Not feeling that shot at Coogler and the people who worked on BP. They went through enough with the passing of chadwick and deserved WHATEVER they wanted solely off the success of the first film.
p

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
So Marvel will have to rely on a film directed by someone on their rival's side now to bounce back.
VY2wmdR.png

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not feeling that shot at Coogler and the people who worked on BP. They went through enough with the passing of chadwick and deserved WHATEVER they wanted solely off the success of the first film.
furthermore...

Black Panther >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ant Man in terms of the budget and focus it deserves. Its like complaining that Paramount Pictures diverted CG work from Sonic The Hedgehog 2 to Top Gun: Maverick like thats wrong somehow lmao

Conz

Superstar
Daps
furthermore...

Black Panther >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ant Man in terms of the budget and focus it deserves. Its like complaining that Paramount Pictures diverted CG work from Sonic The Hedgehog 2 to Top Gun: Maverick like thats wrong somehow lmao
counter just for the fukk of it - BP was a guaranteed money printer even with the tragedy, while Antman was a "smaller" property introducing the next big bad of the saga. in this one instance, it may have been better to cut RiRi Williams and her shytty Power Rangers suit or something and make the Quantum Realm look like... not absolute shyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
counter just for the fukk of it - BP was a guaranteed money printer even with the tragedy, while Antman was a "smaller" property introducing the next big bad of the saga. in this one instance, it may have been better to cut RiRi Williams and her shytty Power Rangers suit or something and make the Quantum Realm look like... not absolute shyt
i literally forgot she existed until right now.

Lets be real though, they would've spent the RiRi Williams power rangers suit budget on another power rangers suit for Hope Van Dyne's son who was cut from the film

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i literally forgot she existed until right now
i feel like she exists in the same way Bill Murray existed. Bill Murray was there to get Kang to our heroes. Riri was there to get Namor to Wakanda. ... how bout you just tweak the story slightly and get the villain to the heroes sooner, in some other way? you know damn well a bunch of people are gonna see the trailer for her show and just ignorantly say, "who is this? oh, that Wakandan Ironman girl, right"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i feel like she exists in the same way Bill Murray existed. Bill Murray was there to get Kang to our heroes. Riri was there to get Namor to Wakanda. ... how bout you just tweak the story slightly and get the villain to the heroes sooner, in some other way? you know damn well a bunch of people are gonna see the trailer for her show and just ignorantly say, "who is this? oh, that Wakandan Ironman girl, right"
:mjlol:

America Chavez (remember her) just existed to punch thru the multiverse in Dr. Strange (AND spiderman no way home before she was cut out).

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

America Chavez (remember her) just existed to punch thru the multiverse in Dr. Strange (AND spiderman no way home before she was cut out).
at least she was a major part of Spiderman before the re-writes... but yeah. who the fukk is excited to see her again? i'm shocked they didn't immediately announce a show about her trying to find he moms across the lesboverse after that movie made bank. and since i just mentioned that movie, i have to say it fukkin sucks once more. that movie is dogshyt and we're gonna look back on it as one of the true turning points of the MCU downfall.