Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The movie was not trash and it’s probably the best Ant Man movie action, scale and plot wise.

The problem is Kang NEVER should have been the primary villain it should have been Modok with them saying Kang built him to enforce the Quantum zone with him also wanting revenge on the Ant Family.

You can’t say Kang has killed Avengers, give him an entire army on the scale of Thanos but then have him get washed by Ant Man and the Ant family. Who the hell thought it was smart to greenlight that? :mjlol:

Kang made zero sense, he betrays Scott but then later says he could have been reunited with his daughter if he just looked the other way?:what:he’s mad at Janet but still wants her around? for what??:dahell:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: If doom comes in and defeats Kang. That will be terrible writing. You can’t name one movie. Where a surprise villain, pops up out the blue.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Isn't the beginning of the Infinity Saga Ironman? We counting this movie on the scale of Infinity War now?! What?!
The beginning of this saga was Loki...

..where a Kang variant was killed.

Then it was Ant-Man

...where a Kang variant was killed.

The first time Thanos got physical he one shotted Heimdall, Loki (who got ragdolled by hulk and survived, mind you), and beat the dog shyt out of hulk. I don't even know why you're arguing this other than the be "right".

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The beginning of this saga was Loki...

..where a Kang variant was killed.

Then it was Ant-Man

...where a Kang variant was killed.

The first time Thanos got physical he one shotted Heimdall, Loki (who got ragdolled by hulk and survived, mind you), and beat the dog shyt out of hulk. I don't even know why you're arguing this other than the be "right".
In almost every comic crisis or saga there's some major death to kick it off or at the apex. Super girl, giant man, vision, Lois lane, bat man, Elektra, etc...

Ant man should've gotten his head crushed in...OR AT LEAST PYM. I can't surrender that point

Oh so what you meant was the first time the villain got physical in the Infinity Saga's case, not the beginning of a, "crisis or saga" like you said and you used examples of from the comics?
And you are replying "not to be right"? lol
I think we are doing the same thing.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I had my issue with Kang's death but he was badly wounded with no suit and was dog walking Ant-Man.

At no point did I think he was struggling.

I honestly thought Scott was going to die at that moment -- and he probably should've to up the stakes -- and that's when Kang seemed most menancing to me.

Maybe on re-watch I'll change this opinion cause it seems I'm in minority :manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WHY ARE THEY WASTING
A KANG APPEARANCE ON ANT MAN?

IF HE DOESNT KILL
ANT MAN & HIS CREW
ITS GONNA MAKE HIM LOOK
VERY WEAK GOING FORWARD

ILL QUOTE MY DAY 1 POSTS
ONE MORE TIME SINCE ALL
THE RABID STANS ATTACKED ME
WHEN I POSTED THIS LOGICALLY SOUND shyt.

NOW EVERYONE ALL OVER
THE INTERNET HAS THE SAME REACTION.

:devil:
:evil:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The movie was not trash and it’s probably the best Ant Man movie action, scale and plot wise.

The problem is Kang NEVER should have been the primary villain it should have been Modok with them saying Kang built him to enforce the Quantum zone with him also wanting revenge on the Ant Family.

You can’t say Kang has killed Avengers, give him an entire army on the scale of Thanos but then have him get washed by Ant Man and the Ant family. Who the hell thought it was smart to greenlight that? :mjlol:

Kang made zero sense, he betrays Scott but then later says he could have been reunited with his daughter if he just looked the other way?:what:he’s mad at Janet but still wants her around? for what??:dahell:

Yeah Modok being the main villain is actually a good idea. They would have had to do a redesign though and made him less goofy (personality wise).