Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your suspicions about Love and Thunder are correct. They chopped that movie to pieces

There were a lot of Gorr scenes cut, most notably scenes with Peter Dinklege reprising his role as Eitri(nikka that made Stormbreaker). Those scenes of Gorr killing gods exist, them shyts just ain't in the movie:mjlol: :francis:

Lena Hedley was cut completely out of the movie and sued Marvel for it

Multiverse of Madness clearly was chopped to shyt and had reshoots as late as 3 weeks before release

Marvel, with their over reliance on post production and reshoots, are making these shyts up as they go and making changes on the fly. This is one of the main complaints the cgi studios have about marvel and why so many of them have marvel horror stories. This is also the reason directors fall out with Marvel
thats unfortunate, because if you add 15 mins of Gorr butchering done well, its prob a decent MCU movie

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

MY THEORY...

FANTASTIC 4 DROPS 1ST...

THIS WILL BE BASED AROUND
REED RICHARDS FINDING OUT ABOUT
THE INCURSIONS.
(DOOM WILL BE IN THIS.)

KANG DYNASTY...

THE INCURSIONS ARE FULL BLOWN NOW DUE TO ALL THE KANG fukkERY
AND DAMN NEAR EVERYONE DIES.
(DOOM COMES INTO GREAT POWER
BY MANIPULATING ONE OF THE KANGS)

SECRET WARS...
DOOM IS THE BIG BAD
THEN THE MCU RESETS.

:devil:
:evil:

That would be hard af to me, but it just seems like they are setting up another 10 years or so with all the literal youngins they’ve added to the main cast in these shows and movies.

I think universal reset is something they save for next saga, especially with that being the only way they can after doing a multiverse type thing. With all the excursions we supposedly got happening though, it’s gonna be interesting to see WHO can close them up. I assume the goat Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer gonna be a huge part of that

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I gave the ending a 2nd watch for review.

It's clearly evident that this Kang is significantly weakened (weaker by far than all the other variants). He doesn't use his suit to even 20% til at the end. His goal was to get out of the QZ. He has no clear intentions of fighting an antman. He just wants revenge at his variants and wants out from what he keeps reemphasizing. Janet turned into a Karen and didn't want him leaving.

The other variants are celebrating because they weakened him significantly and want him dead. They can't kill him because he keeps coming back so they banished him.

Here's a key point. Marvel removed a scene where Kang clearly has the advantageover Scott and he'stoying with him. Scott feels that he's about to either die or be stuck in the QZ with him. Scott says something in the fact that "I don't have to win, we just both have to lose". Kang says na and attempts to run out the QZ to get his full power back before Wasp blast him back in. The little blasters bring Kang back into the core (which, yes, it is the same rings from Shang Chi).

There's another dialogue removed where Scott asked her why she came back, insinuating that this portal closed on Scott for a long time and not opened back in seconds which was removed. Whatsherface says theres no time in her life where she felt happy without him.

The very ending where Scott has the inner monologue starts to make more sense because obviously, he's in a time loop created by Kang which ends with it being Kang destroying his universe.

This may also mean that at sometime in the future, we reroute to Scott being used in this loop to figure out how to get back into the QZ and prevent the end of this particular universe.

The spoilers on reddit mentioned a few small scenes that were removed from the movie such as dialogue.

They also did the same with Thor L&T from what i remember with Gorr the God butcher.

Last edited:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Your suspicions about Love and Thunder are correct. They chopped that movie to pieces

There were a lot of Gorr scenes cut, most notably scenes with Peter Dinklege reprising his role as Eitri(nikka that made Stormbreaker). Those scenes of Gorr killing gods exist, them shyts just ain't in the movie:mjlol: :francis:

Lena Hedley was cut completely out of the movie and sued Marvel for it

Multiverse of Madness clearly was chopped to shyt and had reshoots as late as 3 weeks before release

Marvel, with their over reliance on post production and reshoots, are making these shyts up as they go and making changes on the fly. This is one of the main complaints the cgi studios have about marvel and why so many of them have marvel horror stories. This is also the reason directors fall out with Marvel
One thing they definitely need to reset is how large the scope is of these movies. They clearly trying to do more visually than they’re capable of doing. The boring ass stories are bad enough, but it just rarely looks impressive

I rather go back to having a shorter more concise marvel movie than making everything 2h30 and repeating the same emotions and narratives just for fluff

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

MY THEORY...

FANTASTIC 4 DROPS 1ST...

THIS WILL BE BASED AROUND
REED RICHARDS FINDING OUT ABOUT
THE INCURSIONS.
(DOOM WILL BE IN THIS.)

KANG DYNASTY...

THE INCURSIONS ARE FULL BLOWN NOW DUE TO ALL THE KANG fukkERY
AND DAMN NEAR EVERYONE DIES.
(DOOM COMES INTO GREAT POWER
BY MANIPULATING ONE OF THE KANGS)

SECRET WARS...
DOOM IS THE BIG BAD
THEN THE MCU RESETS.

There are leaks that
Doom is intro’d in Thunderbolts but not as “doom” but as the leader of his country, and he isnt good or bad in the flick, but the implications of whatever happens in thunderbolts leads to him turning up afterwards

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting take here. I was a little thrown off by the last scene but didn’t think too much about it …

Really got me like :ohhh:

Oh ok damn that ending was off but if this is whats really going on they need to address that in Loki season 2 asap instead of some other movie 2 years away. It fits Kang’s MO and it was way too easy how they got out. This would save the movie but why Marvel too pu$$y to just show Kang watching that from a screen

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Lets play this out

Spiderman - hs kid, should be broke…aunt may having a rent controlled apartment checks out
Carol danvers - alien, doesnt need money
Ironman - rich
Cap - safe to assume he makes enough from PSAs, endorsements, public appearances
Falcon - actually broke
Roadie - millitary job
black widow - ?? Dead anyway
Hawkeye - now this is questionable…dude owns what appears to be a whole ass ranch…no source of income…went awol killing folks in japan…still kept the farm…?
Shang chi - relatively broke valet…checks out

So, hawkeye and antman’s wealth is super sus…especially hawkeye actually. You can just say “pym is rich” to handwave the antman money but hawkeye doesnt make any sense…
Hawkeye prolly took alot of cash from the people he killed while he was Ronin.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I gave the ending a 2nd watch for review.

It's clearly evident that this Kang is significantly weakened (weaker by far than all the other variants). He doesn't use his suit to even 20% til at the end. His goal was to get out of the QZ. He has no clear intentions of fighting an antman. He just wants revenge at his variants and wants out from what he keeps reemphasizing. Janet turned into a Karen and didn't want him leaving.

The other variants are celebrating because they weakened him significantly and want him dead. They can't kill him because he keeps coming back so they banished him.

Here's a key point. Marvel removed a scene where Kang clearly has the advantageover Scott and he'stoying with him. Scott feels that he's about to either die or be stuck in the QZ with him. Scott says something in the fact that "I don't have to win, we just both have to lose". Kang says na and attempts to run out the QZ to get his full power back before Wasp blast him back in. The little blasters bring Kang back into the core (which, yes, it is the same rings from Shang Chi).

There's another dialogue removed where Scott asked her why she came back, insinuating that this portal closed on Scott for a long time and not opened back in seconds which was removed. Whatsherface says theres no time in her life where she felt happy without him.

The very ending where Scott has the inner monologue starts to make more sense because obviously, he's in a time loop created by Kang which ends with it being Kang destroying his universe.

This may also mean that at sometime in the future, we reroute to Scott being used in this loop to figure out how to get back into the QZ and prevent the end of this particular universe.

The spoilers on reddit mentioned a few small scenes that were removed from the movie such as dialogue.

They also did the same with Thor L&T from what i remember with Gorr the God butcher.
You just made up a lot of shyt :mjlol:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Matt Ramos off the top rope about what I mentioned is the problem with Kang and how they weakened him :wow:

That’s my main qualm with the movie too. It’s a Kang launchpad: the only thing that matters is showing the audience what you want to display about Kang. They clearly intended on the effect being that he’s a callous, calculating, super powered threat that’s unparalleled.

And then I see him essentially barely beat down Ant-Man, get swarmed by giant ants, and get shot into some void by Wasp. And this is supposed to be the vigilante one that was a special type of threat

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

HES ALREADY BEEN KILLED
BY A FEMALE LOKI AND WASP.

DOOM GONNA SHOW UP
TO HIGH JACK HIS BIG BAD STATUS

AND nikkaS GONNA REALIZE
HE WAS ONLY BROUGHT IN
TO IGNITE THE INCURSIONS.

5d59fa6d5e860568fa7a795ecea912b2.jpg

DOOM swooping in on some Talia shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In almost every comic crisis or saga there's some major death to kick it off or at the apex. Super girl, giant man, vision, Lois lane, bat man, Elektra, etc...

Ant man should've gotten his head crushed in...OR AT LEAST PYM. I can't surrender that point
There wasn't one in the Infinity Saga. Surrender. lol