Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I kinda wish they made it a point to show that this was a Kang variant with no resources and was very weak.

I get that this is probably the weakest version of Kang we will ever see but goddamn man….

This nikka got washed by ants then ran a fade with antman.
There’s nothing to compare him to say how weak he is. The only other Kang we’ve fully seen is the manipulative HWR in Loki who ended the multiverse war.

If anything the fact we don’t know how much he’s lying or embellishing is one the few interesting things about these Kangs.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I’m laughing at y’all who think this variant of Kang is dead. He will be back.
there's 4000 of them. if this is the big dog - "The Conqueror" - why even bother making him the big bad of an Ant-man movie and do the fakeout then? i assume he'll be back too, but i don't necessarily think we needed to see THIS Kang take the L in Ant-man.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing to compare him to say how weak he is. The only other Kang we’ve fully seen is the manipulative HWR in Loki who ended the multiverse war.

If anything the fact we don’t know how much he’s lying or embellishing is one the few interesting things about these Kangs.
They don’t even need to compare him to anyone. Maybe show more of him before he got exiled. Show what made him such a threat that the other Kangs had to get him out the paint. Then we could see that this is basically him at a fraction of his capabilities

All we saw was a dude with a cool suit build a bunch of shytty robots and lose to Antman and ants

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yo, hold up

Why the fukk was Falcon broke as fukk, but ant man, an ex con former baskin robins employee who wrote a terrible book, and was BLIPPED for 5 years, afford this house in fukkin SAN FRANCISCO
luxd87tg2xq31.jpg

But they trying to save $8 on pizza :dahell:
Maybe they were living within their means unlike falcon who was blowing his money on fancy boats :mjpls: :troll:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
One thing they definitely need to reset is how large the scope is of these movies. They clearly trying to do more visually than they’re capable of doing. The boring ass stories are bad enough, but it just rarely looks impressive

I rather go back to having a shorter more concise marvel movie than making everything 2h30 and repeating the same emotions and narratives just for fluff
this.gif

Another thing…I’m glad they’re spacing those releases out. There’s no doubt in my mind that my favorite meal would turn into my worst meal if I’m fed it every single day. Now I’m picking up on the negatives more than ever before rather than the qualities that made me fall in love with it initially. That’s happening to me now with Marvel. They could do themselves some good by dialing things back just a bit. Projects like SM4, Cap 4, Secret Invasion, Born Again, and Armor Wars I can’t wait for since they’re street-level for the most part. Whether they’ll actually be good, that’s another story.

And that Secret Wars theory with Doom I keep seeing floating around is whack af to me. No way should dude be randomly shoehorned into the cosmic realm just to finesse Kang at the last minute after what would be a 5-year build up for the supposed big bad of the MCU. You’d be doing both characters a disservice at that point.

The MCU went without Hank Pym for Age of Ultron. Without Warlock for Infinity War. Without damn near every essential character for Civil War. They can make Secret Wars work without Doom. :comeon:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This shyt only did $106 million opening weekend :dahell:

:huhldup:

That's not good for business or the MCU reputation of "It made [insert x amount of millions/billions] therefore it must be good" argument.

There is no such thing as Comic Book Movie Fatigue.....there is a Fatigue in POORLY written comic book movies.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It only did $106 million dollars in the opening weekend. Clearly, a lot of casual MCU viewers are getting fed up with the post-Endgame status quo of poorly written films.

domestic weekend?

ant man 1 did $57,225,526

ant man 2 did $75,812,205

on their first weekends

ant man 3 it is actually over-performing so far