Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ONCE AGAIN...

SHANG CHI 2 ISNT DROPPING
BEFORE THIS MULTIVERSE shyt
ENDS...

THERE WAS NO KANG
NOR MULTIVERSE fukkERY IN
PART 1.

:devil:
:evil:

They are introducing all these scrubs just for "avengers...assemble" 2 undoubtedly yelled by trash ass Carol Danvers :unimpressed: . They ain't gonna do shyt but pose like a character select screen and fight nobodies in the background

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-honestly if they had just recast T:Challa, and had him whoop the Water Mexicans ass, I wouldn't give a damn about this movie.

-Kang is Frederick Douglas? :ohhh:

-
did Wolverine give this Kang those scars on his face?

-wait....when is FF supposed to drop? Honestly Reed might be the only person smart enough to defeat multiple Kangs

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you imagine if the plan was that the next Endgame type movie will be this Kang vs a team of: Broke boy Spidey, Antman, Shang Chi, Shuri, Ironheart, She Hulk, Echo, Moon Knight, Eternals, Kamala and the new Black Widow? I yawned just from writing this :russ: :russell:
Seriously, why should we even care about avengers team ups anymore if this is the lineUp?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting take here. I was a little thrown off by the last scene but didn’t think too much about it …

Really got me like :ohhh:

its just poor lazy editing like throughout the whole movie. Marvel has proven to be very surface level and direct in their films. If they want to imply something they use a hammer not a scalpel. None of these intricate fan theories ever come true. No point to analyze this movie that deeply.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I’ll admit, this was the first Marvel movie in awhile that I hesitated to go and see because of the reviews. That being said…I’m glad that I went as I enjoyed myself with this one. For me, the acting was great, the effects were good and the story held up well. I can easily see myself watching this again.

Side Note: Kang season is officially here!! I’m looking forward to seeing him go against the Avengers !

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Kang was getting his ass beat by the ants breh :laff: nikka had to create the forcefield to fend them off and was struggling

not by an Avenger

but by some futuristic Ants that Hank Pym called :skip:

@Kang The Conqueror you might have to change your screen name breh...they did your man dirty in this film
In all fairness, he had to be nerfed a bit in order to carry on the Kang Dynasty as in the end of it all, he seemingly wins regardless. So this just pretty much the beginning of his reign, which is okay with me.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Your suspicions about Love and Thunder are correct. They chopped that movie to pieces

There were a lot of Gorr scenes cut, most notably scenes with Peter Dinklege reprising his role as Eitri(nikka that made Stormbreaker). Those scenes of Gorr killing gods exist, them shyts just ain't in the movie:mjlol: :francis:

Lena Hedley was cut completely out of the movie and sued Marvel for it

Multiverse of Madness clearly was chopped to shyt and had reshoots as late as 3 weeks before release

Marvel, with their over reliance on post production and reshoots, are making these shyts up as they go and making changes on the fly. This is one of the main complaints the cgi studios have about marvel and why so many of them have marvel horror stories. This is also the reason directors fall out with Marvel
fukkin shame. both movies could have been great. i like L&T more than most, but hate MoM more every time i think about it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
They are introducing all these scrubs just for "avengers...assemble" 2 undoubtedly yelled by trash ass Carol Danvers :unimpressed: . They ain't gonna do shyt but pose like a character select screen and fight nobodies in the background
i saw a pic on twitter the other day of all the new characters added to the MCU since Endgame, and man, there are a few good ones, but it was like half minor leaguers, 25% potential heavy hitters and 25% characters i literally never wanna see again. i'd look for it, but i'm very lazy.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

ONCE AGAIN...

SHANG CHI 2 ISNT DROPPING
BEFORE THIS MULTIVERSE shyt
ENDS...

THERE WAS NO KANG
NOR MULTIVERSE fukkERY IN
PART 1.

:devil:
:evil:

We will see Shang chi before this multiverse saga ends tho
You blind if you dont see the connections

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think they will pivot from captain marvel to Shang chi or a younger avenger maybe even a variant of cap or iron man

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I think they will pivot from captain marvel to Shang chi or a younger avenger maybe even a variant of cap or iron man
is this really any better? Shang-chi is a 6th man and the kids are all annoying for the most part. They really fukked up Dr. Strange in that piece of shyt MoM, and Chadwick dying was also a massive loss. Those 2 should have been up top, now people get more excited when Wong pops up, and Shuri ain't shyt. MCU is rudderless and leaderless. Sam Wilson ain't leading shyt. That's why the rumor is Tom Holland being top billed on Kang Dynasty, b/c no one else is popular.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is this really any better? Shang-chi is a 6th man and the kids are all annoying for the most part. They really fukked up Dr. Strange in that piece of shyt MoM, and Chadwick dying was also a massive loss. Those 2 should have been up top, now people get more excited when Wong pops up, and Shuri ain't shyt. MCU is rudderless and leaderless. Sam Wilson ain't leading shyt. That's why the rumor is Tom Holland being top billed on Kang Dynasty, b/c no one else is popular.
Tom Holland would make the most sense I do think black Panther and dr strange with him were primed to be leaders but I don’t think you should count out Shang chi as being in that echelon especially with the rings being similar to what KANG has on his ship

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yo, hold up

Why the fukk was Falcon broke as fukk, but ant man, an ex con former baskin robins employee who wrote a terrible book, and was BLIPPED for 5 years, afford this house in fukkin SAN FRANCISCO
luxd87tg2xq31.jpg

But they trying to save $8 on pizza :dahell: