Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
comic heads - will Kang be the one who defeats Kang in "The Kang Dynasty?" i see some people speculating the 2 Kangs we've met so far have been more like "necessary" Kangs with others being much more villainous. i don't really understand Kang tbh, but i feel like Kang being the hero and villain of his own movie would be kinda dope. in summation, Kang.
Iron Lad

Nathaniel_Richards_slaying_his_future_self_Kang_in_Young_Avengers_Vol_1_5.jpg

Other Kangs

c637f550869f320f4c8d899ef4f396d5.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
comic heads - will Kang be the one who defeats Kang in "The Kang Dynasty?" i see some people speculating the 2 Kangs we've met so far have been more like "necessary" Kangs with others being much more villainous. i don't really understand Kang tbh, but i feel like Kang being the hero and villain of his own movie would be kinda dope. in summation, Kang.
Probably.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Peep how they can have a sea Mexican almost wipe out a black City and murder it’s queen ON SCREEN.

But they can’t have a supposedly all powerful black man do any on screen damage to cacs that has ACTUAL CONSEQUENCES.

:mjpls:

Saying it makes it sounds even worse.

Because in a Black movie the Black director bushes the Black Queen for no reason at the hands of invaders. And Wakanda basically lets them get away with it and establishes a peace treaty with them.

But in the cac movie a bunch of B-list heroes survive and defeat a supposedly more powerful than Thanos super powered Black villain. :mjpls:

Coogler is a clown for that.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Peep how they can have a sea Mexican almost wipe out a black City and murder it’s queen ON SCREEN.

But they can’t have a supposedly all powerful black man do any on screen damage to cacs that has ACTUAL CONSEQUENCES.

:mjpls:

This movie really didn’t hit the way it was post 2….

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
post 2?! Damn niqqa.

Cus bruh :mjcry: :mjcry: Kang’s appearance on Avengers mightiest heroes was one of my first introductions into comic book shi… My boy deserved a better introduction to theaters than that.

I’m gonna let it sit for a week before i pick it apart tho cus Thor LT ended up being not that bad.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cus bruh :mjcry: :mjcry: Kang’s appearance on Avengers mightiest heroes was one of my first introductions into comic book shi… My boy deserved a better introduction to theaters than that.

I’m gonna let it sit for a week before i pick it apart tho cus Thor LT ended up being not that bad.
You gotta at least try and spell "supposed to". lol @ subbing numbers for words like you got a character limit.