Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:mjlol: OK WHAT ARE THE
1000 OTHER KANGS GONNA DO
OTHER THAN LOSE TO AN
AVENGER C TEAM?

THIS KANG WAS SO THOROUGH
THAT THE OTHERS HAD TO TEAM UP
AND EXILE HIM.

THIS WAS THE BADDEST KANG.

INCURSIONS ARE COMING.
THATS THE REAL THREAT TO HUMANITY.
:devil:
:evil:

IDK. Wouldn’t this Kang “losing” signify he was the weakest of the bunch.??

The last scene with
all the Kangs
was menacing as fukk to me. I’d chose them over Thanos in a fight :manny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
FpOjxOIWAAAP4rO

:troll:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You'd think...but why the exile then? Throughout the film he was making claims he did such bad stuff and they exiled him cause he was just that bad
That’s why it’s crazy to think about, They can take it any way they want to.

If all the Kangs can see all the futures and he still got clapped up then he musta been a dummy, or maybe he did it on purpose :ohhh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That’s why it’s crazy to think about, They can take it any way they want to.

If all the Kangs can see all the futures and he still got clapped up then he musta been a dummy, or maybe he did it on purpose :ohhh:
Reminds me of the plot of power rangers ninja storm...the big bad of that season purposely was pretending to be a dumbass and lose so he could power up an abyss of evil

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Can you imagine if the plan was that the next Endgame type movie will be this Kang vs a team of: Broke boy Spidey, Antman, Shang Chi, Shuri, Ironheart, She Hulk, Echo, Moon Knight, Eternals, Kamala and the new Black Widow? I yawned just from writing this :russ: :russell:
Its gonna be secret wars. Alternate versions of Tony, Cap, etc gonna be mixed in

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You'd think...but why the exile then? Throughout the film he was making claims he did such bad stuff and they exiled him cause he was just that bad
Kang is a big capper so lying on himself is not out of the question :patrice:

My thoughts? This Kang had plans on being the man, and when you're feuding against yourself, it only make sense that they all come to the conclusion that the one who is plotting on being THE ONLY ONE is the biggest threat at the moment

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can you imagine if the plan was that the next Endgame type movie will be this Kang vs a team of: Broke boy Spidey, Antman, Shang Chi, Shuri, Ironheart, She Hulk, Echo, Moon Knight, Eternals, Kamala and the new Black Widow? I yawned just from writing this :russ: :russell:

Its gonna be secret wars. Alternate versions of Tony, Cap, etc gonna be mixed in

KANG WILL BE DONE BY SECRET WARS.

DOOM WILL BE THE BIG BAD.

:devil:
:evil:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Kang is a big capper so lying on himself is not out of the question :patrice:

My thoughts? This Kang had plans on being the man, and when you're feuding against yourself, it only make sense that they all come to the conclusion that the one who is plotting on being THE ONLY ONE is the biggest threat at the moment
Interesting. Not too familiar with his history, so if he sorta like joker and a liar/exaggerator then that changes things

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Interesting. Not too familiar with his history, so if he sorta like joker and a liar/exaggerator then that changes things
Nah, Kang has never been an outright liar like, say, Loki. That's not in his character at all. Now he's misled and manipulated things to feed into his overarching schemes but just lying to big himself up? Nah.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah, Kang has never been an outright liar like, say, Loki. That's not in his character at all. Now he's misled and manipulated things to feed into his overarching schemes but just lying to big himself up? Nah.
Yes I was single when I met you, but the fact I neglected to tell you that I knocked up my ex 3 months before does'nt mean I LIED to you :mjgrin:

I'm still that dude, shawty :takedat:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Gives me absolutely zero hope for mutants and not want to even see them come to the big screen.

I honestly think it would be best for the X-Men and Fantastic Four to appear in completely different universes. They can make it happen cuz of the multiverse. But seeing the Xmen plus all these other Marvel characters on screen at the same time with THIS writing team would be a tragedy