Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
They don't :mjtf:

Alright since yall forced my hand, it's time for me to reveal that I was a Marvelset co general (emphasis on WAS) but I had to leave the set because of the extreme racism and animosity coming from show runners and creators like Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson. (@humminbird was in the room too but he stayed eerily silent the whole time).

Anyway there was a conversation where Feige told @Bryan Danielson and I quote: "We don't want to see a Black man be strong."

And to my surprise, all @Bryan Danielson did was smile and nod and look over at me like :mjpls:

I immediately expressed my disagreement and the next thing I knew, Feige walked over and put his hand on my shoulder :dame: and he looked at me and said, "You can clock out."

I looked over at @Bryan Danielson like :what: but he just looked back at me like :mjpls:

I KNOW how Marvel gets down. I was in the room.

They HATE black men and they only casted Jonathan Majors as part of their new Phase 5 of the MCU which is titled "NO nxggas".

Yall notice @Bryan Danielson aint denying that this happened. :mjpls:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This was trash...one of the worst marvel movies I've seen tbh

*spoilers*

Im not a comicbook head like some of yall, so I was hype when I heard brehs hyping up the GOATNESS of Kang the Conquerer....from what I was told he's powerful/smart enough to battle all of the Fantastic 4 and go head to head with Dr. Doom and hold his own...He's supposed to be a top 5 DOA Marvel villian

How is Ant-man (who I personally like) able to wash him in one battle.

All of the jokes were corny...how many holes do you have? Dont be a dikk Modak? Etc:yawn:

Like thats it?

Very disappointed

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the turn by Modok when he's called a dikk was terrible. that was the worst part of Modok. worse than his face.

this could all be pushed aside and explained with, "the quantum realm changes you, and he's a fukkin floating head," but everything with him in the 3rd act was unearned as fukk. it went against everything we knew about Darren Cross and Modok for most of the movie basically. "You can stop being a dikk" activated a new character. he face turned then his personality changed. "we're friends, i'm an Avenger." that was an attempt at Taika humor, and people seemed to love it, but i thought it was shyt in that moment. they also had a perfect opportunity to do the cliche "close a dead person's eyes" bit there with a giant Modok head, but opted not to make that stupid joke. might as well have at that point.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the turn by Modok when he's called a dikk was terrible. that was the worst part of Modok. worse than his face.

this could all be pushed aside and explained with, "the quantum realm changes you, and he's a fukkin floating head," but everything with him in the 3rd act was unearned as fukk. it went against everything we knew about Darren Cross and Modok for most of the movie basically. "You can stop being a dikk" activated a new character. he face turned then his personality changed. "we're friends, i'm an Avenger." that was an attempt at Taika humor, and people seemed to love it, but i thought it was shyt in that moment. they also had a perfect opportunity to do the cliche "close a dead person's eyes" but there with a giant Modok head, but opted not to make that stupid joke. might as well have at that point.
I laughed very hard @ MODOK when he was dying

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I laughed very hard @ MODOK when he was dying
i mean, i understand laughing at it, but it bothered me b/c it felt like a character departure (i'm saying this about a floating head, i realize that) and just there for the sake of a joke

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i mean, i understand laughing at it, but it bothered me b/c it felt like a character departure (i'm saying this about a floating head, i realize that) and just there for the sake of a joke
Yes, I believe his inclusion is just to help bring the trilogy full circle since he was in the first one and as comic relief to contrast Kang's seriousness.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't :mjtf:

Alright since yall forced my hand, it's time for me to reveal that I was a Marvelset co general (emphasis on WAS) but I had to leave the set because of the extreme racism and animosity coming from show runners and creators like Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson. (@humminbird was in the room too but he stayed eerily silent the whole time).

Anyway there was a conversation where Feige told @Bryan Danielson and I quote: "We don't want to see a Black man be strong."

And to my surprise, all @Bryan Danielson did was smile and nod and look over at me like :mjpls:

I immediately expressed my disagreement and the next thing I knew, Feige walked over and put his hand on my shoulder :dame: and he looked at me and said, "You can clock out."

I looked over at @Bryan Danielson like :what: but he just looked back at me like :mjpls:

I KNOW how Marvel gets down. I was in the room.

They HATE black men and they only casted Jonathan Majors as part of their new Phase 5 of the MCU which is titled "NO nxggas".
Why would you care about black men looking strong in a Marvel movie? That's supposedly woke SJW propaganda to your kind. :jbhmm:

You can't commit to this MAGA gimmick for shyt. :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The first of the 2 Avengers joints are either gonna be a platform to put over the threat of the Kang force against the C team avengers or they still fukk the backstreet boy avengers up, but a bigger threat comes and works them. So then you have a threeway (or more) primarily consisting of the real Avengers forces, remaining Kangs and insert big bad

I can’t see them doing Doom because how do you give Doom one whole movie (no way he’d be the majority of the first of the two) and then have him lose. If we go another route and have the Kangs start coming back: even if you do some Frieza joining Goku type shyt, I don’t see how Doom would be so strong that he could tip the scales, but then falter in the second movie.

There’s just no realistic way to include Doom in a starring role imo. I think him and F4 will def be in the second movie but there’s no logistical way to have them be the cornerstones imo

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The first of the 2 Avengers joints are either gonna be a platform to put over the threat of the Kang force against the C team avengers or they still fukk the backstreet boy avengers up, but a bigger threat comes and works them. So then you have a threeway (or more) primarily consisting of the real Avengers forces, remaining Kangs and insert big bad

I can’t see them doing Doom because how do you give Doom one whole movie (no way he’d be the majority of the first of the two) and then have him lose. If we go another route and have the Kangs start coming back: even if you do some Frieza joining Goku type shyt, I don’t see how Doom would be so strong that he could tip the scales, but then falter in the second movie.

There’s just no realistic way to include Doom in a starring role imo. I think him and F4 will def be in the second movie but there’s no logistical way to have them be the cornerstones imo

MY THEORY...

FANTASTIC 4 DROPS 1ST...

THIS WILL BE BASED AROUND
REED RICHARDS FINDING OUT ABOUT
THE INCURSIONS.
(DOOM WILL BE IN THIS.)

KANG DYNASTY...

THE INCURSIONS ARE FULL BLOWN NOW DUE TO ALL THE KANG fukkERY
AND DAMN NEAR EVERYONE DIES.
(DOOM COMES INTO GREAT POWER
BY MANIPULATING ONE OF THE KANGS)

SECRET WARS...
DOOM IS THE BIG BAD
THEN THE MCU RESETS.

:devil:
:evil:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think they changed it too. The promotional clips of “We just both have to lose” implies that Kang wins but Scott dooms them both. That’s a more compelling movie in my opinion.
Maybe but we should know by now the MCU loves to misdirect with their trailers/promo material.
I do think it would have been a better ending if they were stuck there.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Doom probably won’t be a main player in the way most people want until the next saga tbh.