Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
i had a lot of problems with this movie if it was supposed to be serious. But since it was supposed to be silly and irreverent, it was fine. Just fun. Just don’t think too hard or it doesn’t make sense in like 1000 levels but whatever. It’s a guy talks to ants. And at some point he shows up in Baskin Robbins uniform.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I was hoping, especially after Infinity War, that more bad guys/villains end up winning to conclude the film.

I know it don't work with solo films without a shared universe, but with the MCU, everything being connected, I think Marvel could pull it off with Kang, the eventual final boss.

i.e. Kang defeats Ant-Man, escape the quantum realm, The End. Some cameos in the next couple MCU solo films, then eventually end up losing in an Avenger Movie.

To have the next Thanos lose to Ant-Man in the manner that he did, just doesn't sit right with me and kinda killed the hype for the character.

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
it's not a spoiler if it didn't happen. No, apparently they changed because it didn't test screen well. This was last month they just changed it. He was supposed to get left there.

They botched the ending.

Of course breh winning didn't test well :mjpls:

So they literally sabotaged their own movie and undermined the future of the MCU because of :mjpls:

And if that's the case then Feige needs to get involved and fix this. Because otherwise every movie and show (Since he's going to be in Loki Season 2) with Kang is going to be just like this.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
it's not a spoiler if it didn't happen. No, apparently they changed because it didn't test screen well. This was last month they just changed it. He was supposed to get left there.

They botched the ending.

Eh, didn’t Scott already get trapped in the Quantum Realm before though? I see why they would’ve changed it. It’s repetitive. Even if he was trapped, I’m sure the “Ant Fam” would’ve found a way to get him home.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I get what marvel is trying to do. It’s cool to have the big bad. Show up in multiple films. Instead of looming in the background. Till the final big showdown with the heroes. But even though ever Kang is different. It would be disappointing if every time. He appears he gets packed up. If Kang going to appear in multiple films. He needs to survive, dog walk the heroes, and kill somebody. When Thanos finally said, “I’ll do this myself.” Homie had Thor on his knees, and put hands on the Hulk. Majors is doing his thing. But marvel things to show us. Why Kang is a problem, and stop telling us.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:francis: I get what marvel is trying to do. It’s cool to have the big bad. Show up in multiple films. Instead of looming in the background. Till the final big showdown with the heroes. But even though ever Kang is different. It would be disappointing if every time. He appears he gets packed up. If Kang going to appear in multiple films. He needs to survive, dog walk the heroes, and kill somebody. When Thanos finally said, “I’ll do this myself.” Homie had Thor on his knees, and put hands on the Hulk. Majors is doing his thing. But marvel things to show us. Why Kang is a problem, and stop telling us.

They should have just made Kang the Conqueror the main Kang and villain. With other versions of the conqueror working for him.

A different Kang of the week which is clearly what they’re doing is :scust:

Kang could have gone down like Agent Smith instead he’s gonna go down as a scooby do lose every week type villain :mjlol:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have just made Kang the Conqueror the main Kang and villain. With other versions of the conqueror working for him.

A different Kang of the week which is clearly what they’re doing is :scust:

Kang could have gone down like Agent Smith instead he’s gonna go down as a scooby do lose every week type villain :mjlol:
:jbhmm: So they are petty much going to turn Kang in to this meme:mjlol:
tenor.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just after this movie you remember that this guy stated that he's killed the Avengers multiple times over and it makes you think...... How?

He just lost to ant man and a bunch of ants. This is what killed thor, iron man etc across multiple universes? This guy is killing off whole timelines??

The showing and the telling are painting contrasting narratives. Makes the hype feel empty

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
comic heads - will Kang be the one who defeats Kang in "The Kang Dynasty?" i see some people speculating the 2 Kangs we've met so far have been more like "necessary" Kangs with others being much more villainous. i don't really understand Kang tbh, but i feel like Kang being the hero and villain of his own movie would be kinda dope. in summation, Kang.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
comic heads - will Kang be the one who defeats Kang in "The Kang Dynasty?" i see some people speculating the 2 Kangs we've met so far have been more like "necessary" Kangs with others being much more villainous. i don't really understand Kang tbh, but i feel like Kang being the hero and villain of his own movie would be kinda dope. in summation, Kang.
It's possible if they want to introduce Iron-Lad