Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its pretty poor storytelling when you have to watch like a myriad of diff shows/movies of previous content to make sense of a singular movie.

I...know thats the environment the mcu has set up but its really really getting old
Yeah, I think many especially casuals are checking out over the weight of knowledge necessary to watch the MCU. No one wants homework to enjoy a piece of entertainment.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
His henchman also made stormtroopers look like prime Gestapo.

Just...what were they going for with breh. One of the most underwhelming villians I've seen in ages. Breh was talking that hot hot shyt, and was woefully ineffective against arguably the weakest avenger/his family

the Deux ex machina Ant army shyt was also super fukking stupid. Who would write some nonsense like that.
Yo, how many times did a member of the Ant Family just beat up multiple guards who's only job was transporting them from A to B? That was very bad writing. You can use that once before it gets eye rolling.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have a theory. Kang the Conqueror and He Who Remains is the same person. For of their objectives are identical which is to destroy all the timelines and multiverses to have just one streamlined timeline.

As it was explained by Miss Minutes, the TVA was created because in the beginning the multiverse were warring amongst themselves which was leading to the possible cease of existence. So, all the multiverses were destroyed, and one timeline was created. If we go the events that happened in Loki, in 2012 from End Game, the timelines were broken once Sylvie killed He Who Remains. So there been already several multiverses since 2012 to now and counting.

Time for Kang and all of his variants of him is irrelevant, because Kang can move from past to present to future and therefore everything involving time is circular or him experiencing it all at once. Which is why He Who Remains knows everything, sees everything and can predict everything except for what happens after he gets killed as stated in Loki.

I dunno what season 2 of Loki will entail, and definitely not sure how Secret Wars will go, I predict what's going to happen: We know that Kang while trying to prevent the end to occur, incidentally created variants of himself and those variants created a council. I presume the reason why this particular Kang was put on exile is due to THEIR preservation of THEIR existence. Obviously, by destroying timelines and multiverses, it means that they wouldn't exist either. The presumption is this Kang is dead according to the council who they felt is the threat, and therefore the door is open for their Kang Dynasty. It'll more likely be a situation where the exiled Kang be the one during Secret Wars to destroy his variants and that's where the TVA is created thus the cycle. Kang the Conqueror ends up becoming "He Who Remains" because that's who he'll be literally because no other Kang variants no longer exist.
Yeah, it seems in the circle of the sacred timeline all we need to know from Kang's perspective now is how this Kang gets out of his current predicament, weaponizes Alioth, exactly how he wins the multiversal war and sets up the flow of time and the citadel at the end of time. We know the rest of the circle.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Hope really did nothing in this movie. You could’ve cut her and the film would’ve been the same.

Oh yes she did, she made my penis soft with that dyke ass haircut. Her and Rudd look like a lesbian couple

Michael Douglas looked off, like something was wrong with him

Janet was getting smutted the fukk out in the QR:russ: even Broccoli Man hit

Kang got a little jobbed out but it’s a kids movie at the end of the day. That was some Undertaker level stomping though. Somebody should have died or not made it back.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
im still a little :comeon: at
scott saying you don't win, we both lose

and only Kang really loses...

having scott stuck there would've been a better ass ending

then him doing that goofy shyt he did in the intro/ending, but in the QR
And it would have made Hope coming back more impact. Completely agree.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I have a theory. Kang the Conqueror and He Who Remains is the same person. For of their objectives are identical which is to destroy all the timelines and multiverses to have just one streamlined timeline.

As it was explained by Miss Minutes, the TVA was created because in the beginning the multiverse were warring amongst themselves which was leading to the possible cease of existence. So, all the multiverses were destroyed, and one timeline was created. If we go the events that happened in Loki, in 2012 from End Game, the timelines were broken once Sylvie killed He Who Remains. So there been already several multiverses since 2012 to now and counting.

Time for Kang and all of his variants of him is irrelevant, because Kang can move from past to present to future and therefore everything involving time is circular or him experiencing it all at once. Which is why He Who Remains knows everything, sees everything and can predict everything except for what happens after he gets killed as stated in Loki.

I dunno what season 2 of Loki will entail, and definitely not sure how Secret Wars will go, I predict what's going to happen: We know that Kang while trying to prevent the end to occur, incidentally created variants of himself and those variants created a council. I presume the reason why this particular Kang was put on exile is due to THEIR preservation of THEIR existence. Obviously, by destroying timelines and multiverses, it means that they wouldn't exist either. The presumption is this Kang is dead according to the council who they felt is the threat, and therefore the door is open for their Kang Dynasty. It'll more likely be a situation where the exiled Kang be the one during Secret Wars to destroy his variants and that's where the TVA is created thus the cycle. Kang the Conqueror ends up becoming "He Who Remains" because that's who he'll be literally because no other Kang variants no longer exist.
^^ this guy gets it.

I was thinking the same.
He survives this AntMan encounter
Discovers Alioth
Develops the TVA pruning tech
Wipes out all other kangs
Wins
Starts sacred timeline..... except for that to be true .. something different has to occur this time... otherwise he meets the Loki's and the cycle just repeats itself again

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
^^ this guy gets it.

I was thinking the same.
Discovers Alioth
Wins
Starts sacred timeline..... except for that to be true .. something different has to occur this time... otherwise he meets the Loki's and the cycle just repeats itself again
I think the cycle is just going to repeat itself. Except they end with He Who Remains just getting into power. So his TVA and him will be around a long ass time before the cycle gets to the Lokis finding him again.
Also, missing piece is Revonah and how she plays a part. Very interested in that.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
^^ this guy gets it.

I was thinking the same.
Discovers Alioth
Wins
But what happens to his scars

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Ya know what....good catch :ehh:

That's probably why Marvel added the scars.
Specifically to show us that this is a Different Variant from he who remains
I thought he was hwr too but than someone pointed out the Scars. They do seem to have the same goal tho so who’s knows, I’m itching to see where they take his story. Some people speculate the victor tinely variant is a younger he who remains.