Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Right. Da same incursions that were mentioned in Dr. Strange: Multiverse of Maddness. Folks only pay da lil' attention that they do enough to complain. Needing things spelled or drawn out for them as so they under

Its pretty poor storytelling when you have to watch like a myriad of diff shows/movies of previous content to make sense of a singular movie.

I...know thats the environment the mcu has set up but its really really getting old

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:comeon:WHAT WAS KANGS RANDOM MOTIVATION BEHIND KEEPING CASSIE
AFTER SCOTT GOT THE POWER SOURCE
OTHER THAN MARVEL SAYING
:umad:"WE MADE YOU THINK SCOTT
DBL CROSSED KANG IN THE TRAILER
BUT LOOK KANG REALLY DBL CROSSED SCOTT"

:devil:
:evil:

That was so fukking stupid that he double crossed him anyway. He still had his daughter. Antman was going to give him the power source anyway, instead he just goes out of character and says trollolool I'll just kill you instead. Then fukks up killing him :mindblown:

Beyond his initial reveal they made Kang so incompetent the more I think about it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That was so fukking stupid that he double crossed him anyway. He still had his daughter. Antman was going to give him the power source anyway, instead he just goes out of character and says trollolool I'll just kill you instead. Then fukks up killing him :mindblown:

Beyond his initial reveal they made Kang so incompetent the more I think about it.

ALSO THE FACT KANG HAD
MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO KILL THEM
JUST LIKE DURING THE SCENE WHERE
HE "DBL CROSSED" SCOTT BUT LET
THEM LIVE.

nikka TOOK JANET FOR WHAT?

nikka WAS GONNA RUN OFF
AND WIFE HER AFTER HE ESCAPED
THE QUANTUM REALM?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

ALSO THE FACT KANG HAD
THEM LIVE.

nikka WAS GONNA RUN OFF
THE QUANTUM REALM?

His henchman also made stormtroopers look like prime Gestapo.

Just...what were they going for with breh. One of the most underwhelming villians I've seen in ages. Breh was talking that hot hot shyt, and was woefully ineffective against arguably the weakest avenger/his family

the Deux ex machina Ant army shyt was also super fukking stupid. Who would write some nonsense like that.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Was expecting a Thanos level of power. Extremely disappointed.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They don't :mjtf:

Alright since yall forced my hand, it's time for me to reveal that I was a Marvelset co general (emphasis on WAS) but I had to leave the set because of the extreme racism and animosity coming from show runners and creators like Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson. (@humminbird was in the room too but he stayed eerily silent the whole time).

Anyway there was a conversation where Feige told @Bryan Danielson and I quote: "We don't want to see a Black man be strong."

And to my surprise, all @Bryan Danielson did was smile and nod and look over at me like :mjpls:

I immediately expressed my disagreement and the next thing I knew, Feige walked over and put his hand on my shoulder :dame: and he looked at me and said, "You can clock out."

I looked over at @Bryan Danielson like :what: but he just looked back at me like :mjpls:

I KNOW how Marvel gets down. I was in the room.

They HATE black men and they only casted Jonathan Majors as part of their new Phase 5 of the MCU which is titled "NO nxggas".
full

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They don't :mjtf:

Alright since yall forced my hand, it's time for me to reveal that I was a Marvelset co general (emphasis on WAS) but I had to leave the set because of the extreme racism and animosity coming from show runners and creators like Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson. (@humminbird was in the room too but he stayed eerily silent the whole time).

Anyway there was a conversation where Feige told @Bryan Danielson and I quote: "We don't want to see a Black man be strong."

And to my surprise, all @Bryan Danielson did was smile and nod and look over at me like :mjpls:

I immediately expressed my disagreement and the next thing I knew, Feige walked over and put his hand on my shoulder :dame: and he looked at me and said, "You can clock out."

I looked over at @Bryan Danielson like :what: but he just looked back at me like :mjpls:

I KNOW how Marvel gets down. I was in the room.

They HATE black men and they only casted Jonathan Majors as part of their new Phase 5 of the MCU which is titled "NO nxggas".
YOURE A GOT DAMN LIE :ufdup:

it was my turn that week to coordinate catering and I was there helping to clean up. Feige said we dont want to see a man be strong, he never said BLACK man.

on an unrelated note, The Marvels is coming to a theater near you in Nov 2023
Y’all ain’t supposed to talk about what goes on behind closed doors in the House of Mouse. Better watch out for them snipers
WiDA3P.png

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ALSO THE FACT KANG HAD
THEM LIVE.

nikka WAS GONNA RUN OFF
THE QUANTUM REALM?

Clearly because that thang was so fire. You know she was doing things she never did with Hank :banderas:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just got out, I’m too old for 925 start times :sadcam: was dozing off the start of the third act

overall it was just alright. I was rather disappointed that they were able to straight up defeat Kang the Conqueror, the Kang who has taken down universes & timelines, but the Ant family takes him out like that? How’s he gonna be laughing about the many Avengers he handled, can’t even remember a literal gods name in Thor, but Scott is going blow to blow with him at the end? Did I miss something dozing off there? Overall disappointed, had higher expectations for the true intro of Kang, especially Kang the Conqueror

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
just got out, I’m too old for 925 start times :sadcam: was dozing off the start of the third act

overall it was just alright. I was rather disappointed that they were able to straight up defeat Kang the Conqueror, the Kang who has taken down universes & timelines, but the Ant family takes him out like that? How’s he gonna be laughing about the many Avengers he handled, can’t even remember a literal gods name in Thor, but Scott is going blow to blow with him at the end? Did I miss something dozing off there? Overall disappointed, had higher expectations for the true intro of Kang, especially Kang the Conqueror

Naw, you got the gist of it. Antman>>>>kang the conqueror