Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But my bigger question is this: What are the stakes at this point and I don't think I'll get an honest answer. Anything can happen from here and Kang will always return, so even if he's defeated than another variant will just pop up. It's just a constant cycle of variants from the council showing up to battle the next hero in line.

I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE MENTION
THE FACT KANG TOLD OLD WASP
ABOUT THE INCURSIONS...

SO IM ASSUMING NONE OF YOU
KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

DURING THE INCURSIONS
EARTHS FROM DIFFERENT
MULTIVERSES WERE COLLIDING
AND EVENTUALLY LEAD TO
THE END OF THE MULTIVERSE...

WHICH WAS THE CAUSE OF SECRET WARS...

THIS KANG WAS CLEARLY
TRAVELING TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES
AND DESTROYING THEM TO
PREVENT THE END OF EXISTENCE.

THEY HAD HIM EXPLAIN
THIS IN A VERY VAGUE WAY.

KILLING THIS KANG
JUST LEAD TO THE EVENTUAL
END OF THE MULTIVERSE.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
The people who defeated him were largely D and C leaguers. Including Ant-Man. Again, Kang is not THANOS. They are two completely different types of villains. If Kang shows up, wipes the floor with everyone on his first encounter, at a disadvantage, and then the full extent of why he's such a threat is shown what fukking chance do the heroes have, particularly this bad batch coming out of Phase 4? :mjlol: You all do know that Kang has to lose at the end right? If he has the same physical strength and power as Thanos, plus the ability of a super genius who knows time inside and out HOW ARE YOU GOING TO REALISTICALLY WRITE A STORY WHERE HE LOSES? The Kang you guys want to see getting beating by Phase 4 Marvel heroes would make even less sense than Ant-Man's fluke victory.

I know yall want to see a black man running wild but like I stated it's actually created more black criticism toward the character. If Kang was white there wouldn't be this "OMG why didn't he just destroy the entire world!?" There would likely be more, "That was too easy for Ant-Man. :patrice: Scott probably played right into his master plan." But since Majors is playing the character instead of just bad writing or even the withholding of story beats to be revealed later it's; "MARVEL JUST DONT WANNA SEE A BLACK MAN STRONG!!!!!! :damn:"

Kang is going to tie into almost every Marvel project going forward. Why would they INTENTIONALLY SABOTAGE THE fukkING LYNCHPIN OF THEIR MONEY PRINTING FRANCHISE BECAUSE HE IS A BLACK MAN, A MAN THEY HIRED TO BE IN THAT ROLE?! You guys do know he wasn't born Kang the Conqueror right? He's not really the character. He EARNED the role because he is a fantastic actor but they could have gotten some villain character actor like Mads Mickelson for the role if they didn't want a black man to have it.

They don't :mjtf:

Alright since yall forced my hand, it's time for me to reveal that I was a Marvelset co general (emphasis on WAS) but I had to leave the set because of the extreme racism and animosity coming from show runners and creators like Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson. (@humminbird was in the room too but he stayed eerily silent the whole time).

Anyway there was a conversation where Feige told @Bryan Danielson and I quote: "We don't want to see a Black man be strong."

And to my surprise, all @Bryan Danielson did was smile and nod and look over at me like :mjpls:

I immediately expressed my disagreement and the next thing I knew, Feige walked over and put his hand on my shoulder :dame: and he looked at me and said, "You can clock out."

I looked over at @Bryan Danielson like :what: but he just looked back at me like :mjpls:

I KNOW how Marvel gets down. I was in the room.

They HATE black men and they only casted Jonathan Majors as part of their new Phase 5 of the MCU which is titled "NO nxggas".

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE MENTION
THE FACT KANG TOLD OLD WASP
ABOUT THE INCURSIONS...

SO IM ASSUMING NONE OF YOU
KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

DURING THE INCURSIONS
EARTHS FROM DIFFERENT
MULTIVERSES WERE COLLIDING
AND EVENTUALLY LEAD TO
THE END OF THE MULTIVERSE...

WHICH WAS THE CAUSE OF SECRET WARS...

THIS KANG WAS CLEARLY
TRAVELING TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES
AND DESTROYING THEM TO
PREVENT THE END OF EXISTENCE.

THEY HAD HIM EXPLAIN
THIS IN A VERY VAGUE WAY.

KILLING THIS KANG
JUST LEAD TO THE EVENTUAL
END OF THE MULTIVERSE.

Right. Da same incursions that were mentioned in Dr. Strange: Multiverse of Maddness. Folks only pay da lil' attention that they do enough to complain. Needing things spelled or drawn out for them as so they understand.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's not about having shyt spelled out for people, it's just shyt that probably isn't gonna make sense to anyone without a long history with the books and shyt. What average Joe has any fukkin clue what multiverse incursions are even after hearing about them in multiple projects at this point?

Kang is one of the most "tell don't show" villains they've ever done. "He is coming." "The Conqueror is coming!" "I can kill entire timelines." "You're gonna love Kang, he's the best and the whole phase is about him!" then you watch him in action and it's... ok... and he's "dead." Same thing happened with Shang-chi's dad. "Oh man, Tony Leung is incredible, he's been fukkin shyt up for centuries." then you watch him and it's... ok... and he's dead.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Right. Da same incursions that were mentioned in Dr. Strange: Multiverse of Maddness. Folks only pay da lil' attention that they do enough to complain. Needing things spelled or drawn out for them as so they under

NAH THE MOVIE WAS STILL MID.

I ONLY KNEW WHAT HE WAS
REFERENCING BECAUSE I READ THE BOOKS
AND EVEN STILL
HE WAS VERY VAGUE ABOUT IT.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They don't :mjtf:

Alright since yall forced my hand, it's time for me to reveal that I was a Marvelset co general (emphasis on WAS) but I had to leave the set because of the extreme racism and animosity coming from show runners and creators like Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson. (@humminbird was in the room too but he stayed eerily silent the whole time).

Anyway there was a conversation where Feige told @Bryan Danielson and I quote: "We don't want to see a Black man be strong."

And to my surprise, all @Bryan Danielson did was smile and nod and look over at me like :mjpls:

I immediately expressed my disagreement and the next thing I knew, Feige walked over and put his hand on my shoulder :dame: and he looked at me and said, "You can clock out."

I looked over at @Bryan Danielson like :what: but he just looked back at me like :mjpls:

I KNOW how Marvel gets down. I was in the room.

They HATE black men and they only casted Jonathan Majors as part of their new Phase 5 of the MCU which is titled "NO nxggas".
YOURE A GOT DAMN LIE :ufdup:

it was my turn that week to coordinate catering and I was there helping to clean up. Feige said we dont want to see a man be strong, he never said BLACK man.

on an unrelated note, The Marvels is coming to a theater near you in Nov 2023

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Would be crazy if they made the Kang variant in the end credits with Loki Nathaniel Essex. Could be a great opportunityto tie in the X-Men and mutants.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a theory. Kang the Conqueror and He Who Remains is the same person. For of their objectives are identical which is to destroy all the timelines and multiverses to have just one streamlined timeline.

As it was explained by Miss Minutes, the TVA was created because in the beginning the multiverse were warring amongst themselves which was leading to the possible cease of existence. So, all the multiverses were destroyed, and one timeline was created. If we go the events that happened in Loki, in 2012 from End Game, the timelines were broken once Sylvie killed He Who Remains. So there been already several multiverses since 2012 to now and counting.

Time for Kang and all of his variants of him is irrelevant, because Kang can move from past to present to future and therefore everything involving time is circular or him experiencing it all at once. Which is why He Who Remains knows everything, sees everything and can predict everything except for what happens after he gets killed as stated in Loki.

I dunno what season 2 of Loki will entail, and definitely not sure how Secret Wars will go, I predict what's going to happen: We know that Kang while trying to prevent the end to occur, incidentally created variants of himself and those variants created a council. I presume the reason why this particular Kang was put on exile is due to THEIR preservation of THEIR existence. Obviously, by destroying timelines and multiverses, it means that they wouldn't exist either. The presumption is this Kang is dead according to the council who they felt is the threat, and therefore the door is open for their Kang Dynasty. It'll more likely be a situation where the exiled Kang be the one during Secret Wars to destroy his variants and that's where the TVA is created thus the cycle. Kang the Conqueror ends up becoming "He Who Remains" because that's who he'll be literally because no other Kang variants no longer exist.