Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I will say,

The dread Lang had, the internal monologue that was him wondering if he had truly beaten Kang, in the middle of walking down the street and at the table was real as fukk :mjlol: we've all had that moment, that shocking jolt of doubt where you go from

:myman: to :jbhmm: to :patrice: to :lupe: to :merchant: to :damn: to :sadbron: right back to :manny:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I will say,

The dread Lang had, the internal monologue that was him wondering if he had truly beaten Kang, in the middle of walking down the street and at the table was real as fukk :mjlol: we've all had that moment, that shocking jolt of doubt where you go from

:myman: to :jbhmm: to :patrice: to :lupe: to :merchant: to :damn: to :sadbron: right back to :manny:

lol yeah its the case of if you aint see dude die he clearly aint dead

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mjlol: OK WHAT ARE THE
1000 OTHER KANGS GONNA DO
OTHER THAN LOSE TO AN
AVENGER C TEAM?

THIS KANG WAS SO THOROUGH
THAT THE OTHERS HAD TO TEAM UP
AND EXILE HIM.

THIS WAS THE BADDEST KANG.

INCURSIONS ARE COMING.
THATS THE REAL THREAT TO HUMANITY.
:devil:
:evil:

They'll need this Kang to deal with the others

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf: Some of y’all brehs, acting like ant man is some scrub. But I do agree with, somebody should had died.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I will say,

lol yeah its the case of if you aint see dude die he clearly aint dead

HUH?

I THOUGHT HE CAME TO
THE REALIZATION THAT HE DOOMED
EVERYBODY BY KILLING THIS KANG.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

HUH?

I THOUGHT HE CAME TO
THE REALIZATION THAT HE DOOMED
EVERYBODY BY KILLING THIS KANG.

I thought he was having doubts as to whether he even killed him in the first place. Like "i did beat him right....yeah...we'll never see him again...right? :lupe:"

Does scott even know anything about the implications of killing this Kang? I'm pretty sure it was being unsure he actually won since Kang got sucked into that machine and didn't 'die' visually.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
For the people saying Kang was weakened and blah blah blah. How do you explain Kang basically force choking folks and controlling their movements and then suddenly forgetting about that power the rest of the movie? :skip:

The only decent explanation is that Kang wanted to lose otherwise this is just shytty writing.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the people saying Kang was weakened and blah blah blah. How do you explain Kang basically force choking folks and controlling their movements and then suddenly forgetting about that power the rest of the movie? :skip:

The only decent explanation is that Kang wanted to lose otherwise this is just shytty writing.
he was able to conquer the quantum realm, raise a full scale army and instill fear. they hardly could even speak his name on some voldemort shyt

so its hard to buy this idea he was weakened

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought he was having doubts as to whether he even killed him in the first place. Like "i did beat him right....yeah...we'll never see him again...right? :lupe:"

Does scott even know anything about the implications of killing this Kang? I'm pretty sure it was being unsure he actually won since Kang got sucked into that machine and didn't 'die' visually.

IF I RECALL CORRECTLY
HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE...
:ohmy: "WAIT...KANG SAID IF HE DOESNT
ESCAPE THE QUANTUM REALM.
SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN.
DID I JUST DOOM US ALL?"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

IF I RECALL CORRECTLY
HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE...
:ohmy: "WAIT...KANG SAID IF HE DOESNT
ESCAPE THE QUANTUM REALM.
SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN.
DID I JUST DOOM US ALL?"

i dont recall that but i'm sure you're not making it up...good catch. I think he had both concerns because he did say "nah, i'm sure we'll never see that guy again...:lupe:" type shyt

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i dont recall that but i'm sure you're not making it up...good catch. I think he had both concerns because he did say "nah, i'm sure we'll never see that guy again...:lupe:" type shyt

YEA I THINK THAT LINE
WAS JUST A SEGUE INTO SHOWING
A THOUSAND KANGS IN THE MID CREDITS.