Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He did lose to the Avengers and GotG prior to IW. At least the entities he outsourced to lost. And the Avenger and Guardians do have female members. lol
He didn’t personally get outsmarted and outmuscled. He kicked the shyt out of Hulk the first time we saw him in action. And, Thanks was only a threat to one universe. Not the master of every single one. Dumb comment, and you know it.

Also, why do you end every single post with “lol”. You’re an old man.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You don’t understand because you refuse to accept that the Loki tv show established that Kang predetermined the choices of every living thing in the entirety of the golden timeline or whatever. You refused to accept it when the show explicitly told us, and still do.

And, I only just saw it yesterday so I could be mistaken but wasn’t the exposition for Kang “the conqueror” that he regularly conquers entire universes like it’s nothing? Isn’t that what old wasp saw when she touched the mcguffin?
He doesn't predetermine EVERYTHING just the part of a timeline that involves him/his variants.
I believe he ends timelines not conquers them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He didn’t personally get outsmarted and outmuscled. He kicked the shyt out of Hulk the first time we saw him in action. And, Thanks was only a threat to one universe. Not the master of every single one. Dumb comment, and you know it.

Also, why do you end every single post with “lol”. You’re an old man.
Not personally but professionally. His business plans failed twice.
Old men sometimes laugh to. Old men sometimes laugh to. lol

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as it is well written it wouldn't matter to me. But I like women.
And here we go with the "you hate women" shyt :dead: y'all won't even update the playbook. Nikka Kill Bill is my favorite movie of all time get the fukk outta here :mjlol:

It's not well written that's what y'all refuse to grasp or accept:pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And here we go with the "you hate women" shyt :dead: y'all won't even update the playbook. Nikka Kill Bill is my favorite movie of all time get the fukk outta here :mjlol:

It's not well written that's what y'all refuse to grasp or accept:pachaha:
That comment I quoted betrays this one.
I would not have a problem with the Avenger facing off against the group you mentioned. You seemed to have express the opposite. And deemed the women of this movie as Karens. I didn't see them do Karen type things but I guess you are more sensitive or have a better meter for Karen like behavior.