Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Movie was extra mid. :russ: at Kang killing all the Avengers multiple times and losing to Ant Man.

That's like Frieza losing to Krillin.

I wished the spoilers were true of Scott trapping himself in the QR with Kang. That would've made better sense, showing he couldn't beat that nikka but, was willing to doom himself to stop him.
I do agree, I thought what Hope did would have meant so much more if they were stuck there. Definite missed opportunity.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just got done watching this movie and it was ass. It was better than Thor love and thunder but that's not saying much :mjlol:

Too much plot induced stupidity and goofy joking in this movie. I didn't care for half these characters and was actively rooting for Kang to wipe them out. The best part of this film was Kang and I wish he got more screen time.

Jonathan Majors performance was good but I'm baffled by the folks who were comparing this to Heath Ledger playing the Joker :gucci:
Lmao seriously.

Whole time the shyt ass ant family is down there ruining his entire fukking plan just by Antman being a big oafish fukk, Kang just sitting there in a tower watching it happen. Not even trying to stop these stupid ant people. Just up there watching his whole plan get ruined by these cocksuckers. And only after his shyt is completely fukked does he come down to fight. And these nikkas tryna act like “bu-bu-he weak” as if that changes the fact that dude moving retarded as fukk. Leaving everybody alive over and over again for absolutely no reason. What was the point of him even keeping Cassie around after getting his shyt back? She was worthless as shyt. All it did was give us a paper thin reason for Antman to come back to him and ruin his plan. Whole time he’s screaming “WE HAD A DEAL! WHERES MY DAUGHTER” I’m sitting there like breh just give him that wack bytch. Matter fact why don’t you just kill her? Smfh.

Also why not just finally kill the old bytch who had you stranded there and blew up your power supply? Why just keep her around to watch your entire fukking plan? What was the point of that? There was no point. Just a dumb plot device to keep her around that general area to fukk his plans up more. None of the shyt Kang did made sense unless he was actively trying to lose, which in that case good fukkin job buddy.

So much plot induced stupidity and dudes here still eager to carry water for this trash. Pathetic

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Who said he was more powerful than Thanos and that he can only be defeated by other versions of himself? I never heard that.
And isn't the complaint of the day he lost to Antman? He's not a white lady.
The Loki TV series did.
I don’t care what the complaint of the day is. My critique was it’s hard to take Kang seriously because we’ve seen him get his card pulled by Sylvie, old wasp for 30 years, and new wasp.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Critics in here want all this exposition and at the same time “why-why come he ain’t just kill everybody in the movie them since he so powerful? How he lose to Ant Man?”

I guess Marvel should’ve done what y’all are asking and have Kang kill everyone in the first hour and we could’ve just watched him have dinner with all the variants of himself for the next hour :ehh:

Maybe Thanos should’ve just killed everyone in Infinity Wars and we could’ve watched him pick flowers for 3 hours in End Game, since it’s all about displaying how powerful people are and how they can’t be beaten :ehh:

There has to be some type of give here with the criticisms :heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Loki TV series did.
I don’t care what the complaint of the day is. My critique was it’s hard to take Kang seriously because we’ve seen him get his card pulled by Sylvie, old wasp for 30 years, and new wasp.
He gave Sylvie the option to either run the TVA or kill him. He lost on purpose, he didn't even fight back.
Old Wasp sabotaged his trip and was on the run the rest of her time in the QR while he simultaneouslybecame ruler. I guess just surviving is pulling cards.
And yes new Wasp struck the final blow after he had his suit ripped apart by an army of ants and his power source was damaged while he was in close proximity. I got my issues with the ending but it had nothing to do with gender. lol

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Loki TV series did.
The almighty MCU white woman :dead:

Fukk the Kang Dynasty this next phase need to be named The Karen Dynasty :mjlol:

Let the Avengers face off against Wanda, Sylvie, Sharon Carter and the Ant Karens:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He gave Sylvie the option to either run the TVA or kill him. He lost on purpose, he didn't even fight back.
Old Wasp sabotaged his trip and was on the run the rest of her time in the QR while he simultaneouslybecame ruler. I guess just surviving is pulling cards.
And yes new Wasp struck the final blow after he had his suit ripped apart by an army of ants and his power source was damaged while he was in close proximity. I got my issues with the ending but it had nothing to do with gender. lol
Only after she tap danced past the TVA and all his top minions and defenses from the time she was a literal child.

And, presumably, there was nothing that could match the wits and strength of old and new wasp in every other universe in all of existence?
I’m trolling with the white lady thing, but having him hemmed up by d leaguers in the mcu isn’t consistent with the threat we’ve been told that he is.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15 years and 20 films and coli brehs are still caught off guard by comedy and the protagonist winning in the MCU :mjlol:
And this is why the the movies keep getting worse, the numbers keep dropping, and the MCU isn't picking up new fans

Y'all can't even get past this basic intellectual dishonesty

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Only after she tap danced past the TVA and all his top minions and defenses from the time she was a literal child.

And, presumably, there was nothing that could match the wits and strength of old and new wasp in every other universe in all of existence?
I’m trolling with the white lady thing, but having him hemmed up by d leaguers in the mcu isn’t consistent with the threat we’ve been told that he is.
He said, "I paved the road." Again, he let it happen.
I don't even know what you are talking about with the second comment. This movie was centered around QR Kang, do we even know what happened in 1 other universe much less every other universe in all of existence?
He mostly got hemmed up by an army of ants that were added to the plot at the very last second. That's more my complaint. What Ant Man and Wasp did was to a dude in a broken suit and he has no powers other than what the suit provides.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They did, though…or am I not remembering Thanos getting hemmed up by a series of mcu d leaguers in the build up to Infinity War?
He did lose to the Avengers and GotG prior to IW. At least the entities he outsourced to lost. And the Avenger and Guardians do have female members. lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He said, "I paved the road." Again, he let it happen.
I don't even know what you are talking about with the second comment. This movie was centered around QR Kang, do we even know what happened in 1 other universe much less every other universe in all of existence?
He mostly got hemmed up by an army of ants that were added to the plot at the very last second. That's more my complaint. What Ant Man and Wasp did was to a dude in a broken suit and he has no powers other than what the suit provides.
You don’t understand because you refuse to accept that the Loki tv show established that Kang predetermined the choices of every living thing in the entirety of the golden timeline or whatever. You refused to accept it when the show explicitly told us, and still do.

And, I only just saw it yesterday so I could be mistaken but wasn’t the exposition for Kang “the conqueror” that he regularly conquers entire universes like it’s nothing? Isn’t that what old wasp saw when she touched the mcguffin?