@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:why:

Maybe because he is the biggest c00n there is on the internet currently. If the crusade against this girl is supposedly because she is a c00n, why would he be protected? Guys on here were irate as hell when they heard about people going at him in real life.

Yes. Because anyone who dares defend Black women (and women in general) from the hate we get on here is a c00n. :rudy:

Nevermind.

Not sure why you're caping for her. She said she doesent fukk with African Americans, they make her look bad and that she definitely wouldn't date one.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why you're caping for her. She said she doesent fukk with African Americans, they make her look bad and that she definitely wouldn't date one.

Not caping for her. I realize she has some issues with Black culture. I'm just calling out the hypocrisy of some of the Black male posters here. TS is a god to many of the same posters shouting "c00n this c00n that :pacspit:"

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:mjpls: its been plenty of times she said slick shyt.

the whole cop beating the lady thread was a green light on her from the door and yet she was still ya #1 pick

both of you have more in common than you think.

My nikka you used to work at pepsi for 13.50 delivering cases of soda now you're on unemployment don't you think you have more pressing issues to worry about than whether Anothergirl's whipmarks on her back should be public domain or when Binary last changed her diaper?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Not caping for her. I realize she has some issues with Black culture. I'm just calling out the hypocrisy of some of the Black male posters here. TS is a god to many of the same posters shouting "c00n this c00n that :pacspit:"

Well not me...I don't like TS and I don't read his threads. He basically doesn't exist to me. Another girl forces her opinions on us.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
My nikka you used to work at pepsi for 13.50 delivering cases of soda now you're on unemployment don't you think you have more pressing issues to worry about than whether Anothergirl's whipmarks on her back should be public domain or when Binary last changed her diaper?

it was 14.65

I do security making 15.35 now

:umad:

Now go back to the mall hang out with them cacs that be telling you ya ugly ass line ups are nice

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:mjpls: its been plenty of times she said slick shyt.

the whole cop beating the lady thread was a green light on her from the door and yet she was still ya #1 pick

both of you have more in common than you think.

Is that so? I will admit I didn't track her posting in thread. I don't pretend to know it all such as yourself. :mjpls:

Still don't change the fact that I turned from an error while you still have a hard on for a mario chalmers heffa who thinks your a criminal, theif and every slur in the book and only became "pro black" when she wanted a support system to protect her in her psycho driven attempt to return to a forum that drove her to therapy. :mjpls:

I'm sure you would gladly go out of your way to prove your "different" though. You Owl Jolson, I love to sing'a, I love the moon'a and the june'a and the spring'a, I love to sing'a ass mother fukker :mjpls:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
It's some fukked up shyt going on this forum

It's sickening

whatever more sick is how nikkas are trying to save face
Is that so? I will admit I didn't track her posting in thread. I don't pretend to know it all such as yourself. :mjpls:

Still don't change the fact that I turned from an error while you still have a hard on for a mario chalmers heffa who thinks your a criminal, theif and every slur in the book and only became "pro black" when she wanted a support system to protect her in her psycho driven attempt to return to a forum that drove her to therapy. :mjpls:

I'm sure you would gladly go out of your way to prove your "different" though. You Owl Jolson, I love to sing'a, I love the moon'a and the june'a and the spring'a, I love to sing'a ass mother fukker :mjpls:

wasnt you team binary also? :mjpls: